Debts to Pay - Session 1

You say to the GMs: Lowurra III of Kashykk updated their character sheet
Jshock says to the GMs: Lowurra III of Kashykk updated their character sheet
Error executing "switchToken": the token name or id "Sinoca" is unknown.
Error executing "switchToken": the token name or id "Sinoca" is unknown.
Error executing "switchToken": the token name or id "Sinoca" is unknown.
Error executing "getImage": the token name or id "image:none" is unknown.
Error executing "getImage": the token name or id "image:none" is unknown.
Server started; please wait for map to refresh.
FoxyGrif has connected.
Xie has connected.
Jshock-GM: Sup gentlemen
Xie: How are you gentlemen
Xie: All your base are belong to us
FoxyGrif: oookay
Jshock-GM: You have no chance make your time
Jshock-GM: HA ha ha ha ha
Tygaran has connected.
Xie: Soo…. any chance I can swap targeted blow out for armor master before we start? XD
Jshock-GM: Yeah sure whatever
Xie: XD
Xie: Thanks
Jaana:
Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Heavy Blaster Rifle Check
Success </image> 2 Triumph1</image>
Jshock-GM: Just don’t break my gam, I’m OK
  • Jaana bulls-eyes…








Xie:

ofc _









Xie:

I’m sad that there’s nothing less than
a heavy blaster rifle with auto fire










Xie:

I always pictured my carbine as an SMG
type weapon, till I realised it wasn’t XD










Xie:

It’s just a pew pew









Xie:

But it kills stuff just fine



JeffG has connected.


Xie says to the GMs: Taliq updated their character sheet








FoxyGrif:

I like Lowurra’s new digs






Mathus: ’Lo.
FoxyGrif: Hello
Mathus: Feels so good to get back to these sessions. Is the new player coming in tonight?
Jshock-GM: No, he never got back to me, unfortunately
FoxyGrif: I can impersonate myself
FoxyGrif: *can’t
Jshock-GM: You didn’t have permissions; fixed
Vale: Cheers
You say to the GMs: Vale updated their character sheet
Jshock-GM says to the GMs: Vale updated their character sheet
Jshock-GM: Oh; I have to assemble the obligation chart
Mathus: Who’s FoxyGrif?
Xie: Obligation wooo
Jshock-GM: Some call him… Tim?
Xie: XD
Vale: XD
Jshock-GM: Sorry
Jshock-GM: Been meaning to het that out of my system
Xie: I can see you’re a busy man
Mathus: Fuck it. throws the rabbit at J
Vale: I’ve always wanted to RP a character that is essentially him, cept you know, not sure how much mileage I’d get out of it XD
Jshock-GM: I tried to do that for one of Herbs games, briefly.
Jshock-GM: The joke wore thin
Mathus: I think the other PCs would throttle you in the 3rd session.
Vale: Yeaaah, reference humour wears thin fast.
Vale: It’s all fun and games till somebody loses a funny.
Mathus: I’d rather play King Arthus from it.
Mathus: He seems like a decent PC, if a bit beleagured.
Jshock-GM: Plus he hasn’t got shit all over ’em.
Vale: XD
Xie: XD
Vale: This is ture
Jshock-GM: Test roll…
Jshock-GM: Lowurra
You say to the GMs: Vale updated their character sheet
Jshock-GM says to the GMs: Vale updated their character sheet
Mathus: Mathus.
Jshock-GM: Yes, that is your character’s name.
Vale: WHat is…Mechanic!
Vale: AM I Jeapardying correctly?
Mathus: Oh, I thought you were asking for a roll call, not test-rolling the Obligation chart.
Jshock-GM: Yeah, testing the table. Hmm…
Jshock-GM: Victim of obligation: Taliq
Xie: Say what now
Xie: XD
Jshock-GM: That’s a bit clearer…
Xie: Oh "testing" XD
Xie: Phew!!!
Jshock-GM: It looks like there’s a 50/50 chance of someone in the party feeling the burn
Jshock-GM: Hmm… any of you guys keeping your obligations secret?
Vale: Newp
Mathus: I’m not, but I’m not revealing it either.
Xie: Um… yes… mine is a secret
Mathus: I think everyone knows my 1st obligation, but not my 2nd.
Vale: I may ahve forgotten my oobligation, but no sectret
Xie: it’s a secret even from me… I haven’t decided on one yet XD
Jaana: * isn’t hiding it, but nor its she openly advertising it
Vale: Yeah same, if anyone asks, I’ll not hold back, but you know, not broadcasting MA LIFE STORY
Jshock-GM: That’s why I asked… by RAW I’m supposed to list each separately for RP purposes
Jshock-GM: To do trhat on my table I would need to broadcast that, though…
Xie: Oh OK
Mathus: Ah, that’s not a problem then.
Vale: Oh well yeah, I guess you an jsut broadcast mine if it makes it easier. I mean, like, s’not likje RP wise we ahve to all know.
Xie: Yeah I’ll keep it a secret, more fun for everyone to find out in character! :D
Jshock-GM: I’ve got an ider
Mathus: Yeah, why not just mark it as UNKNOWN until it comes up ICly?
Jshock-GM: right
Jshock-GM: that was my idea
Xie: (I’m totally not stalling XD)
Mathus: The party already knows one of Mathus’s obligations, but not the other. He wouldn’t keep it secret, but he wouldn’t mention it either.
Mathus: (( Watch as Taliq’s obligation is rolled this session. ))
Xie says to the GMs: I’m trying to work one out XD
Jshock-GM: roll them bones, I’ve got the book open
Vale: Er,,, clickin g DIce Pool is not bring up the Dice pool
  • Jshock-GM waits to recieve super secret
    message from xie



Taliq: (( Where’d the dice pool go :P
))









Jshock-GM:

Dice pool on the char sheet worked for
me










Jshock-GM:

You get anything when you click on a
skill?







Vale: Stack Overflow error.
Vale: Gooddamn format
Jshock-GM: Bleck. I’m at…
Taliq: We may need to increase our stacksize
Taliq: -Xss 4 should do it?
Jshock-GM: should be more than enough
Taliq: brb
Xie is disconnected.
  • Mathus has 10 stack.


FoxyGrif is disconnected.








Jshock-GM:

I think I’m at 1024/4









Jshock-GM:

I know I’m 1024, anyway









Jshock-GM:

10’s too much









Jshock-GM:

What are you running?






Mathus: 1024/10. It works fine for me.
Jshock-GM: Meh
Xie has connected.
FoxyGrif has connected.
Taliq:
Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Skill Check
Success </image> 2 Advantage3</image>
Xie: 3 critical hits!
Vale:
Force </image> Skill Check
Success </image> 0 Dark Side Points1</image>
Xie: omg I love this, you just click on the skill
Taliq:
Ability </image> Ability </image> Underworld Check
Success </image> 1 Advantage2</image>
Vale: I don’t know what I jsut did :P
Vale: Well no, I know what I did, but not why I did it.
Vale: I thin kI was i nDestiny mode.
Vale:
Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Deception Check
Success </image> 2 Advantage3</image>
Vale: This new dice box stuff is neat.
Taliq:
Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Super Blaster Carbine Check
Success </image> 0 Advantage3</image>
Vale: Good jerb.
Jshock-GM: Again, not my work (except for the grafixxxx)
Vale: First rule of Management. ALways take credit!
Player "Mike" is not connected.
Vale: Alright looks like I’m good.
Vale: Aaaanyways, WHat’s the plan folks?
Tokens dropped onto map ‘Mission start’
Mathus: Hrm… working out something with J first.
Vale: Cool Cool
  • Jaana hax together a version of this sw
    token overlay and updates he token…















Jshock-GM:

Pass me the image, Tyg



Tokens dropped onto map ‘Mission start’





Jaana: should be able to save then and extract is as if it’s a zip file, as I recall
Jshock-GM: (( oh, you found my ring ))
Jaana: found? no… screen shot of the one you had for me and eddited it to make my own overlay :P
Jshock-GM: Hang on
Jshock-GM: that’s the URL to the ring
Jshock-GM: I don’t see no stinkin’ wookieee…
Tygaran: thos newly employed lawyers and their uber hours///
Jshock-GM: true. Start?
Tygaran: fine by me
Mathus: I’m ready.
Xie says to the GMs: Taliq updated their character sheet
Xie: Good to go
Vale: I am ready!
Vale: I wandered off and got caught talking to a housemate, buyt I am back.
Jshock-GM: OK, just so it’s on the board; I’m going to start doling out XP a bit differently, now that I’ve seen the rules
Vale: Yeah?
Xie: OK
Mathus: Howso?
Jshock-GM: I’m going to hand it out per act (like a play), rather than every other session
Xie: Interesing
Xie: How long is an act
Jshock-GM: Acts are indefinite; probably @ 2-3 sessions realistically
Xie: That’s cool
Jshock-GM: It’s the way they used to do it in the WEG version. XP for specific goals, slightly higher rewards but slightly less frequently
Mathus: Yep.
Mathus: BTW, Mathus has Skulduggery now. Now I just need some lock breakers…
Vale: THat’s cool.
Vale: USE YO FACE
Vale: BAM BROKEN
Mathus: BTW, you have our previous Equipment lists, Jshock?
Mathus: I should copy that down. Taliq owes me money.
Jshock-GM: kinda sorta
Xie: Taliq does owe mathus money
Jshock-GM: Wasn’t something I was overly concerned with, since you’re about to get a big heap o cash
Mathus: Mhm. Mathus currently has 750 credits, and Taliq owes him 300. Just to note.
Jshock-GM: Alright. Let me set the destiny, roll for obligation…
Jshock-GM: The Destiny Pool has been set!
Dark Side Points7</image>
Jshock-GM: zomg
Jshock-GM: I’m going to reroll that
Tygaran: didn’t figure out how to easily let us roll, eh? :P
Jshock-GM: not yet
Jshock-GM: Victim of obligation: Taliq (???)
Xie says to the GMs: Taliq updated their character sheet
Jshock-GM: The Destiny Pool has been set!
Light Side Points1</image>Dark Side Points4</image>
Xie: XD
Xie: NOOOOOOOOooooooo
Jshock-GM: …that’s a bit fairer
Mathus: …Since when has Destiny been fair? :p
Mathus: If it legitimately rolled 7 dark points, I say go with that. shrug
Jshock-GM: NAh, I’d never use that much
Tygaran says to the GMs: Jaana gains 60
Xie: Gm isn’t greedy :P
Tygaran says to the GMs: Jaana updated their character sheet
Mathus: Meh. shrug
Mathus: And you call yourself vicious…
Jshock-GM: Oh, you know what doing this with a MT table doesn’t do? I don’t have doubles detection
Jshock-GM: We’ll assume that was a singles roll
Xie: Are doubles significant?
Jshock-GM: yes
Xie: Oh XD DOubles the effect
Mathus: Roll a d10. On a 10, it was doubles.
Jshock-GM: Mechanically: TAliq is suffering from -1 strain threshold for this session
Xie: You could roll a d10. Isn’t there a- what he said :P
Mathus: 5
Mathus: Yeah, no doubles.
Xie: HEY!!
Xie: I may need that strain :P
Xie says to the GMs: Taliq updated their character sheet
Jshock-GM: …too bad, so sad. your preoccupation with (redacted) is causing you stress
Xie: XD
Xie: I’m so busy trying to think of what my obligation is, I suffer a strain :P
Jshock-GM: And, the obligatory wall o text…
Jshock-GM:

EDGE OF THE EMPIRE
DEBTS TO PAY


Victory! The ragtag crew of the light freighter KRAYT FANG have escaped the slimy grasp of of the recently deceased crimelord TEEMO THE HUTT.


There are still matters to attend to, however. One such matter is the fee promised by the Bothan infochant OTA; 50,000 credits – the sum of the bounty Teemo posted on the crew!


A more pressing matter weighs on the crew’s minds, however; their lack of a ship! Infiltrating Teemo’s palace necessitated abandoning the Krayt Fang on Geonosis. The crew have been escorted back to the planet, and have infiltrated the depths of Trellik hive, in an attempt to retrieve the ship which may be their only newfound home…

Jshock-GM: Cutting tokens…
Mathus: (( Didn’t we spring for the week-long parking? ))
Jshock-GM: Nope
Jshock-GM: This might take a while to load…
Xie: Well I certainly didn’t, I still have -X credits :P
  • Tygaran is loaded








Xie:

How much does Taliq owe Mathus again?









Jshock-GM:

Good sign









Mathus:

300 credits.









Jshock-GM:

let me know when everyone can see the
map



  • Mathus can.








  • Xie:

    I’m in






    Vale: As am I
    Jshock-GM: Oh, good
    Mathus: (( So, is our ship in Piddock’s hands, Dimmock’s hands, or some other Geonesian noble’s hands now? ))
    Tygaran: you mean own stolen ship that probably is still registered under the trandoshan’s name? :P
    The party has managed to sneak into the hangar bay the Krayt Fang is being kept in (feel free to place your tokens in either the north or south stairwell). Visible are several guards.
    Mathus: (( Gah, thought I fixed that, but it’s been so long IRL I don’t recall. ))
    Mathus: (( Also, did Piddock load the weapons we bought onto it? ))
    Vale: HEY BEBBE COME HERE OFTEN
    Jshock-GM: (( He did; then you changed to Dimmock’s hive, where you are now. ))
    Tygaran: we’ll find out eventually..
    Vale: Just creepin’ behind you.
    Mathus: (( Ah, K. ))
    Tygaran: (( I’d move Low back, but tokens are only accesibel to their owen players I belive… ))
    • Mathus sets his Blaster to Stun and tries to
      think of what they’ll have to do to fly out of here.



    Jaana: (( so, you say ‘snuck’ in here.. implying
    we really do need to steal the ship back, and thebugs are likely goign
    to be hostile…? ))



    Mathus: (( Is there blast shields we have to
    disable? Tractor beams to shut off? Officials to bribe? ))



    nearby, you hear a pair of Geonosians (talking? arguing?) about
    something…



    Mathus: (( Hold on, we might have exposition
    concerning that! ))



    Jshock-GM: (( if there are, you have
    disabled them. ))



    Xie: (( Obi Wan disabled the tractor beam
    for us ))



    Jshock-GM: (( exactly ))

  • Taliq reluctantly sets her weapon to stun

  • Vale sets Heavy Blater to stun

  • Jaana aims at a drone, auotfire active, but
    listens first…



  • Jshock-GM: (( hmm… Jaana, Xeno to
    understand the strange tongue of the geonosians ))






    Jaana: and diff?
    Jshock-GM: (( say… medium (2d) ))
    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Xenology Check
    Success </image> 1 Advantage1</image>
    • Jaana manages to understand ‘bug’








    Jaana: ++ Bad news Mathus, They wand to take her apart. ++
    Jaana: ^ want
    • Taliq moves into position

  • Mathus grits his teeth.





  • Mathus: "They won’t get the chance…"
    Taliq: (( Does that need a stealth? ))
    Vale: "We doing this, then?"
    Mathus: (( Hmm, I assume we fly straight up to get out of here, right? ))
    Jshock-GM: what’s perception – will pr cunning?
    Jaana: (( lokos like that kidn of bay ))
    Taliq: (( Um will maybe? ))
    • Jshock-GM checks the book


    Taliq: (( Nope cunning ))


    Jshock-GM: (( cunning. Taliq, Stealth vs 2d
    ))



    Taliq: (( Makes sense ))





    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Stealth Check
    Success </image> 3 Threat1</image>
    Taliq: (( UH OH ))
    Jshock-GM: hmm
    Vale: "DO we have any the kinds of defences this place might have? I’ll make a run straight for the cockpit"
    Vale: "When you give the go ahead. *Whisper whsiper*
    Mathus: (( Mathus will try to figure that out. What roll is defense-figuring? ))
    Taliq: (( The cover isn’t as good as I thought it would be? ))
    Jshock-GM: you stealth ok… but thos crates are shorter than they seemed up close.
    Jshock-GM: Enough to maybe hide, not good enough to cover with (somehow).
    Jaana: += Shall I fire and get tha ball rolling here? =+
    Jshock-GM: Perhaps they’re just painted foam.
    Taliq: += You take the one on the right, I’ll take the one on the left =+
    Taliq: (( Assuming that’s still medium range :P ))
    Jshock-GM: ayup
    Taliq: (( For the record, is 20 medium range? ))
    Taliq: (( Just so I don’t always have to ask :P ))
    Jshock-GM: Hmm… you don’t see any guns on the ground, and your cursory check of the systems revealed no AA defenses…
    Jshock-GM: Give me a med computers, tough
    Mathus: "I think the only defenses are the guards."
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Computers Check
    Success </image> 0 Failure</image>1 Advantage2</image>
    Jaana: (( I’m rady to surprise round snipe none I get the go ahead… ))
    Jshock-GM: you found nothing!
    Jaana: ^none = once
    Jshock-GM: \wait, you have adv.
    Mathus: (( I give Taliq a boost to her first shot. ))
    Jshock-GM: you found hints.
    Mathus: …Oh?
    Mathus: Go on…
    Jaana: (( pxel wise – I’m at 21 away from the target (SW-esrty).. but it’s goign to be 2d regardless.. medium + auto or long at -1+1 for 2d… ))
    Jshock-GM: There were some refuling reports mentioning somthing called a ‘nantex’, you think… you’re not sure what that is.
    Mathus: "I don’t see anything, although we should look up what this "Nantex" is once we’re on the ship."
    Mathus: "Saw a few references to it in a refueling report."
    Taliq: += Let’s get this party started. You ready Jaana? =+
    Jaana: ++ Let me shoot already.. before those bugs spot taliq above those tiny boxes… ++
    Taliq: += They’re not that… oh you’re right… =+
    Taliq: (( :P ))
    • Mathus aims his own blaster.





    Mathus: +Go for it.+
    • Jaana attempts an autofire snipe…





    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Ranged – Heavy Check
    Success </image> 0 Failure</image>2 Advantage3</image>
    Jshock-GM: (( springing the trap? You guys hit the init links on your sheets, make a cool check; they’ll make Vigilance. ))
    Taliq: (( That’s not really a snipe :P ))
    Geonosian drone:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Vigilance Initative
    Success </image> 1 Advantage2</image>
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 1 Advantage1</image>
    Jaana:
    Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Vigilance Initative
    Success </image> 2 Advantage1</image>Triumph1</image>
    Jshock-GM: aii, my guys are set for PC…
    Vale:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Check
    Success </image> 0 Advantage4</image>
    Vale: (( oops ))
    Jaana: ^ bit I got a triumph on my init.. :P
    Vale: (( I jsut did a cool check, not an initiate ))
    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 1 Advantage2</image>
    Vale:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 2 Advantage1</image>
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 1 Advantage1</image>
    Jaana has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: OK, PCs are up.
    Jaana: so.. what CAN one do with initiative triumphs?
    Jshock-GM: Hmm
    Taliq: (( LOL ))
    Vale: (( Steal a YT, that’s what Triumph does :P ))
    Mathus: (( I’d say a boost to your first shot. ))
    Jshock-GM: Doesn’t say anything specific, but I’m OK with that
    • Jaana re-aims, and fires again…





    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Ranged – Heavy Check
    Success </image> 1 Advantage5</image>
    Jshock-GM: Which one?
    Jaana: so… I can do 3 hits ot 2 hits and a crit…
    Mathus: I’d go with 3 hits.
    Jshock-GM: these guys don’t autodie on a crit, so up to you
    Taliq: (( Just crit ))
    Taliq: (( Because of what he said :P ))
    Jaana: we’ll go for three… i do base 10.. so thee hits with 1 success is 33 dmg…
    Jshock-GM: 11 dmg 3 times, actually… probably still plenty
    Jaana: * phwomm.. pwom..pwom… * trupple stun beam…
    Taliq: (( Autofire is insane in this game XD ))
    Geonosian drone: Geonosian drone gains 18 Wounds and is Incapacitated!
    Jshock-GM: yep.
    Jaana: (( next ))
    Jshock-GM: Move?
    Jaana: I aimed
    Jshock-GM: ah
    Vale has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: next pc?
    • Mathus will go last.


    Taliq: (( But that’s a two way street… A
    good autofire AGAINST us will also take us out :P
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    mmm…



    Vale: (( Taliq ))





    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Super Blaster Carbine Check
    Success </image> 0 Advantage3</image>Triumph1</image>
    Taliq: (( D’oh! ))
    Jshock-GM: if only that were a success…
    Taliq: (( Wait did Mathus grant me a boost die? ))
    Jaana: (( if only you had a success left in there ))
    Vale: (( I don’t have the "I want to go first" talent anymore, though I;’ll be taking it when I spend my xp next ))
    Taliq: (( Wait, doesn’t triumph count as a success? ))
    Jaana: (( yes, he said h did ))
    Jshock-GM: rool a boost
    Jaana: it’s already counting the tri succes sin its calcs
    Taliq:
    Boost </image> Skill Check
    Success </image> 0
    Jshock-GM: de nada
    Taliq: (( LOL ))
    Taliq: (( Oh, so the triump’s success was cancelled as well ))
    Taliq: (( Sad face ))
    Jshock-GM: yeah
    Jaana: (( but you rapidly stack boxes for full cover… or something ))
    Jshock-GM: It’s still a triumph, though… what happens?
    Taliq: (( I move into cover ))
    • Taliq moves into cover








    Jshock-GM:

    Got it. Anything else?



    Taliq: (( Nah, I’m done ))


    Taliq: (( With my miserable excuse for a
    turn :P
    ))



    Taliq has received initiative.








    Jshock-GM:

    Next PC



    Vale: (( I’ll run to cover. ))








    Jshock-GM:

    OK; I’m assumong you pulled guns as
    part of the ambush




    Vale: (( and um fire I guess? ))


    Vale: (( Yeah I did,. but I ahve quick draw so it
    wouldn’t matter. ))









    Jshock-GM:

    ah, point



    FoxyGrif says to the GMs: Vale added a weapon


    Mathus: (( Time to put on my Saints Row
    soundtrack. ))



    Vale: (( Oh not in range ))


    Taliq: (( Oh bollocks, I probably should’ve
    used a man. to aim :P
    ))



    Taliq: (( derp ))


    Vale: (( Can I hunker down? ))








    Jshock-GM:

    you’re in Med of the north, and the
    1st sough one




    Vale: (( right, I didn’t see hte lighter range
    circle thingy ))









    Jshock-GM:

    really?



    Vale: (( I do now ))








    Jshock-GM:

    oh



    Vale: (( I was just not paying attention ))


    Vale: (( not on your end :P
    ))



    Vale: (( anywyas I’ll fire stun at the one
    closest nto me ))









    Jshock-GM:

    hang on; stun has a range limit of
    short I think




    FoxyGrif says to the GMs: Vale added a weapon





    Jaana: well then, I guess I blew away a bug…
    Vale: (( Gotcha, wel lI’ ))
    Vale: (( haha oops ))
    Jshock-GM: I wouldn’t fee bad about blowing away bugs; Dimmock had no problems losing them
    Jshock-GM: or was it piddock?
    Taliq: (( Yeah they’re only drones ))
    Taliq: (( Nobody cares about them ))
    Vale: (( What is the difficulty to shoot them? ))
    Jshock-GM: Med is 2d
    • Mathus quit caring about that once they
      decided to reclaim & dismantle our SHIP.






    Vale:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Heavy Blaster Pistol Check
    Success </image> 2
    Jshock-GM: 9 dmg. Which one?
    Vale: (( closest to me ))
    Geonosian drone: Geonosian drone gains 4 Wounds
    Jshock-GM: Thick carapace on these guys…
    Vale: (( MY GOD I AM HEALING THEM ))
    Jaana: (( did you forget to swap out the kolto bolts again? :P ))
    Jshock-GM: oh, no; we were doing wounds the wrong way (mostly because i couldn’t program for it). Wounds are supposed to go up
    Jshock-GM: Any incidental, or can the buggers go?
    Jaana: (( .. the NPC’s don’t show on out init panel… ))
    Jshock-GM: aargh…
    Jaana: that’s better
    Jshock-GM: Sometimes I really don’t like MT…
    Jshock-GM: this is one of those times
    Vale: (( ROll20! :P ))
    Jshock-GM: But it’s so subscription…
    Jshock-GM: anywhoo
    Vale: (( which ay do I need to approach to get into the ship? ))
    Jaana: (( it’s between the front points, if I remember… ))
    Vale: (( since I just had my go, ima quickly brb for 5 minutes. ))
    Jshock-GM: yeah
    Taliq: (( Wait, did I use the right difficulty? 2d for medium? ))
    Jshock-GM: yes
    Jshock-GM: OK, recap:
    Taliq: (( But Jaana was also 2d but she was medium with autofire… ))
    Jshock-GM: North took cover
    Jshock-GM: One jumped on the ship, went prone (cover)
    Jshock-GM: other two hugged the wall
    Taliq: (( Haha he’s on the ship, that’s awesome ))
    Mathus has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: Mathus wanted last?
    Mathus: (( After Lowurra. ))
    Taliq: (( Send in the wookiee!! ))
    Mathus: (( Yes, send in the wookie. ))
    Jshock-GM: Hmm, he’s actually reformed now…
    Tygaran: based on what I can see on his token, hes still a melee combatant…
    Taliq: (( Well he’s a wookiee, so yeah :P ))
    Taliq: (( Though he fights with a cane now instead of a vibro axe XD ))
    Tygaran: more NON-combatant tho, but his combat skills is still melee
    Taliq: (( That’s so great ))
    Tygaran: and now I can’t loko at him again
    Jshock-GM: He’ll pull his cane, try to melee the one around the corner (for strain)
    Lowurra III of Kashykk: Lowurra III of Kashykk gains 2 Strain
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Covert Cane Check
    Success </image> 2 Threat2</image>
    Jshock-GM: hoo boy
    Taliq: (( Give him what for old chap! ))
    Jshock-GM: No damage (the carapace absorbs it all), and the guard jumps out of combat
    Vale: (( I am back. ))
    Lowurra III of Kashykk has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: Mathus, your turn
    Tygaran: I saw soem specials on the cane.. what do those do, if anything?
    Mathus: (( K. ))
    Jshock-GM: Defense 1 gives anyone trying to melee him a setback
    Taliq: (( Disorient 3 is pretty cool ))
    Jshock-GM: Disorient 3 activates to disorient the target for 3 rounds
    Mathus: (( Can I melee any bugs with 2 maneuvers? ))
    Taliq: (( Too bad he had no advantages :P ))
    Jshock-GM: hmm, not at the moment
    Jshock-GM: scratch that; you could strain to engage the one around the corner
    Mathus: (( Hmm… is that a terminal nearby I see? ))
    Jshock-GM: it is!
    Taliq: (( Great, he’s playing tetris again ))
    Mathus: (( Okay, one maneuver to move next to it; can I just use an incidental to figure out if I could do anything useful with it? ))
    Jshock-GM: sure; it looks like a general panel for the bay
    Taliq: (( Slice it!! ))
    Mathus: +Jackpot. Cover me.+
    • Mathus quickly begins tapping through
      commands, trying to find something useful to do, either to aid their
      escape or hamper the guards.









    Jshock-GM:

    let’s call it hard to slice (3d)






    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Computers Check
    Success </image> 4 Threat3</image>
    Mathus: (( …Whoa. ))
    Jshock-GM: Empire Strikes Back tonight…
    Jshock-GM: let me think; brb
    Jshock-GM: You’ve got the rules, Jeff; you must know that’s signifigant (equal to a despair)
    Mathus: It all involves slicer vs slicer stuff.
    you hear shouting from one of the Geonosians, and a droid on the far side of the bay activates!
    Binary Load Lifter:
    Cool Initative
    Success </image> 0
    Taliq: (( NOT IT ))
    Taliq: (( I vote the wookiee fights it :P ))
    Mathus: It says the Despair = the GM may add 1 boost to any future Computer checks in which an NPC uses the targeted system to slice the character’s own computer system.
    Vale: (( XIe was all "Are they going to attack us with hte Binary Lifter" and then BAM there goe shte iniative order :P ))
    Vale: (( aaaah timing ))
    Mathus: (( So, what did my successes do? ))
    Jshock-GM: You’re in.
    Mathus: +I’m in the system, cover me!+
    Taliq: + OK +
    Jshock-GM: You can search next round to see what this thing actually controls.
    Mathus: K.
    Mathus: Mind if I go first next round?
    Jshock-GM: Wise.
    Taliq: (( Sure why not ))
    Binary Load Lifter:
    • Binary Load Lifter waddles towards the fray…
    Jaana has received initiative.
    • Mathus tries to find a way to turn the load
      lifter on the Geonesians.



    Mathus: (( How difficult would that be? ))





    Jaana: does it take a manuv or incidental to switch to normal mode? I don’t what that extra diff since my tagret has cover…
    Jshock-GM: OK; Computers 2d to find access (if any). If you do find it, you can strain to do another Computers 3d to take control.
    Taliq: (( I thought you just decided when you fire to auto or not ))
    Jshock-GM: it’s incidental to switch
    Mathus: (( K. ))
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Computers Check
    Success </image> 0 Failure</image>1 Advantage3</image>
    Mathus: (( Nothing; I got 3 advantage, though. ))
    Jshock-GM: You think there’s access, but you haven’t found the node yet.
    Mathus: Could I strain to try again?
    Jshock-GM: sure
    Mathus: -2 strain, right?
    Jshock-GM: yeah
    Mathus: Mathus gains 2 Strain
    Mathus: +Dammit, com’n, com’n…+
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Computers Check
    Success </image> 1 Advantage4</image>
    Jshock-GM: shwei; found it
    Jshock-GM: another 4 adv, too
    Mathus: (( Yeah, hrm, how do I want to spend it… ))
    Taliq: (( Is Jaana going for the guy on the roof of the ship? ))
    Jaana: yes
    Mathus: (( Can I spend 2 of it to gain more information about this system, then spend the other 2 to give the load lifter a setback? ))
    Taliq: (( Good idea, he’s got a line on… well all of us :P ))
    Mathus: (( Call it Mathus interfering with it immediately. ))
    • Mathus is done.








    Jshock-GM:

    Sure; hmm. you see controls for a lot
    of things; doors, refueling system controls, etc…




    Taliq: (( Jaana next ))

  • Jaana toggles, aims and fires at the one
    atop the ship (long range, but with my scope it’s -1d… so 2d)






  • Jaana:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Setback </image> Heavy Blaster Rifle Check
    Success </image> 4 Threat2</image>
    Jaana: looks like 14 – soak dmg
    Jshock-GM: yeah, he’s not surviving that; 2 setback…
    one of the drones to the south sneaks forward!
    Jaana: (( next pc ))
    Vale has received initiative.
    Taliq has received initiative.
    Taliq: (( Might let Lowurra go, then Vale and I will act together ))
    Jshock-GM: You guys OK with that?
    • Mathus is good.


    Vale: (( yeah so the plan is for me to get to the
    ship while Taliq distracts the laoder ))






    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    • Lowurra III of Kashykk looks at the
      loadlifter, looks at his walking stick, decides discretion is the better
      part of valor
    Lowurra III of Kashykk: GWOWWWOWW (You had better have a plan, Mathus!)
    Unknown command: "oo coh, no". Try /help for a list of commands.
    Geonosian drone: Geonosian drone gains 9 Wounds and is Incapacitated!
    Mathus: "WORKING ON IT!"
    Jaana: .ooc ah good, rof guy IS down…
    Binary Load Lifter:
    • Binary Load Lifter spins its forks menacingly
    Mathus has received initiative.
    Mathus: +ShitshitSHIT need slicer gear…+
    Taliq: (( The drones didn’t move up? :P ))
    Mathus: (( They’re moving last. ))
    Jshock-GM: bingo
    Taliq: (( Oh I see what you did there ))
    • Taliq runs up the boxes and does a leap and
      a combat roll



    Taliq: (( or just a normal move, whatever :P
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    2 left; one in cover, one not



    Taliq: (( Both in short range ))





    Taliq: BLAMN!!!
    Jshock-GM: it’s narrative; sweet flips are allowed (and encouraged)
    Taliq: (( Shoot at the one not in cover, poor bastard ))
    Jshock-GM: short’s 1d
    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Ranged – Heavy Check
    Success </image> 4 Advantage2</image>
    Taliq: (( That’s a crit ))
    Jshock-GM: eww; what’s your dmg?
    Taliq: (( 9 base, 13 total ))
    Vale: "Jaana, have you got Mathus’ back? I wanna go straight for the cockpit!"
    Jshock-GM: doesn’t survive to get critted
    Taliq: (( lol ))
    Geonosian drone: Geonosian drone gains 9 Wounds and is Incapacitated!
    Geonosian drone:
    Critical Roll: 55
    Average Critical () || Fearsome Wound
    Jshock-GM: he would have a cool scar if he survived
    Jshock-GM: VAle’s turn?
    Vale: (( sure ))
    Vale: (( I want to do two moves ))
    Jshock-GM: OK
    Vale: (( but not sure on the range ))
    Vale: (( cheers ))
    Vale: (( that’s my two moves ))
    Jshock-GM: Strain to do something else? You gunning for the cockpit?
    Vale: (( yep ))
    Lowurra III of Kashykk has received initiative.
    Vale: (( I thought you couldn’t strain to get a third move, so I’ll leave it at that ))
    Jshock-GM: no you can’t
    Jshock-GM: Yes, there’s a box next to your ship, but it’s not hooked up; looks like some piece of diagnostic equipment
    Jshock-GM: Last drone
    Geonosian drone:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Geonosian sonic blaster Check
    Success </image> 5
    JeffG is disconnected.
    JeffG is disconnected.
    Vale: (( was that piece of information about the box directed at me, as where I am?" ))
    Jshock-GM: Mathus
    Vale: (( gotcha ))
    Jshock-GM: Taliq, you take a whopping 14 dmg from the bug’s sonic pistol device
    JeffG has connected.
    Jshock-GM: He then jumps away, straining himself
    JeffG: (( What’d I miss? Did he shoot at me? ))
    Taliq: :O
    Jaana: he sonic’d taliq
    Geonosian drone: Geonosian drone gains 2 Wounds
    Taliq: (( So 14 – 5 soak = 9 wounds ))
    Jaana has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: Next PC
    Taliq: Taliq gains 9 Wounds
    Taliq: (( That…… hurt….. XD ))
    • JeffG will go first.

  • Mathus will go first.





  • Jaana: sure
    Mathus: (( 3d to gain control of the bot, right? ))
    Jshock-GM: yeppers
    Mathus: (( Anyone mind if I spend our sole Light Point on boosting that? ))
    Vale: (( seems woirth while, might need it for any pilotting, but then again, nows aq good time too ))
    Jshock-GM: I’ll make sure to upgrade some rolls so you get it back :D
    Mathus: (( Alright, spending it then. ))
    Vale: (( :D ))
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Computers Check
    Success </image> 0 Advantage1</image>Triumph1</image>
    Jshock-GM: "Destiny pool" on the sheet
    Mathus: (( Hrm… ))
    Mathus: (( So it doesn’t succeed, but I get a Triumph nonetheless. ))
    Jshock-GM: yes
    Jaana: (( it starts trying to calculate pi in base 2… ))
    Mathus: (( Yeah; mind if I use it to stun it for the turn? ))
    Mathus: (( Say I don’t quite make it, but it seizes up from the conflicting orders. ))
    Jshock-GM: Sure. You manage to logic bomb it
    Vale: (( Oh hey do we still ahve that droid from Teemo’s palace? ))
    Mathus: (( Yeah, think so… what happened to him? ))
    Jshock-GM: Oh… I forgot about that
    Jaana: the couple that shiped us here took him on collateral…
    Taliq: (( He’s in someone’s pocket ))
    Vale: (( we were bros ))
    Jshock-GM: He’s translating for lowurra. He’s currently cowering smewhere
    Mathus: (( K. ))
    Mathus: ++Alright, stopped it for a bit; keep making your way to the ship.++
    • Mathus is done.


    Taliq: (( HAHA yeah given that our party
    face is a wookiee, a translator probably isn’t a bad idea XD ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Vale, as you run by, you see the last
    drone I forgot about…







    Jaana: going to strain for 2nd move then long range fire…
    • Taliq reels in shock from the sonic blast





    Jaana: Jaana gains 2 Strain
    Taliq: I’ll be right behind you, I just have some final business to attend to…
    Jaana: (( dark side messing with my aim? :P ))
    Vale has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: who we on – 2nd or 3rd init?
    Jshock-GM: init slot, i man
    Jaana: 2nd PC in the list
    Jaana: mathus tooko 1st
    Jshock-GM: yeah
    Jaana: so.. fireing unless you upgrade me…
    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Heavy Blaster Rifle Check
    Success </image> 1 Advantage2</image>
    Jshock-GM: nah
    Jaana: 11 dmg and give him a setback
    Jaana: the drone
    Jshock-GM: this is the droid?
    Jshock-GM: ok
    Jshock-GM: roll a setback; he was in coveer
    Jaana: droid stunned for right now.. only the drone is a threat this round
    Jaana: (( next pc ))
    Jaana: he is??
    Jshock-GM: yep
    Jaana:
    Setback </image> Skill Check
    Success </image> 0
    Jshock-GM: ok
    Jaana: :D
    Taliq: (( Doesn’t look like he is afterall! XD ))
    Geonosian drone: Geonosian drone gains 6 Wounds and is Incapacitated!
    Taliq has received initiative.
    • Jaana turns and aims at teh droid

  • Taliq lowers her gun and gives Jaana a nod





  • Jaana: "Hope you know what you’re dooign there, mathus"
    Jshock-GM: you want to boost someone instead?
    • Taliq limps towards the ramp of the ship
      wherever that is :P
      (double maneuver and then done)



    Taliq has received initiative.





    Mathus: "I’m hijacking a droid in an insectoid language system. I’m learning."
    Mathus has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: Who gets it – Vale or Lowurra?
    Jaana: guess boos Amthus’ controllign…
    Vale: (( I’;m just running so a boost will probably be a waste ))
    Jaana: as Vale is heading into the ship
    Jaana: unless I can’t do mathus’ ?
    Jshock-GM: Ok; MAthus gets a boost to his next slice attempt
    Vale: (( What Jaana said ))
    Jaana: "Low, head for the ship."
    Mathus: (( Sounds good; Jaana’s distracted the drone. ))
    • Jaana motions with he gun barrel and aims at
      droid again






    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    • Lowurra III of Kashykk nods, howls something
      at the droid
    41-VEX: "Comiing, masters!"
    Jshock-GM: it’s base dmg 10, Mathus… it might be able to scratch the paint.
    Mathus: (( K. ))
    Lowurra III of Kashykk has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: Valeo
    Jshock-GM: It is Vale’s turn, right?
    Jaana: (( yes ))
    Vale: (( Just moving ))
    Taliq: (( Can we run under the ship? ))
    Vale: (( THat’s about two movements ))
    Jshock-GM: You can crouch-run under it, I think
    Jaana: (( in 3d space, he can probably get onto the boarding ramp… ))
    Jshock-GM: It’ll be a move to bring the ramp down
    Jaana: (( or that needs to happen first… ))
    Vale: (( Okay sop that’s my job for next turn ))
    Vale: (( am I at the ramp, or is that the forward Bulkhead? ))
    Binary Load Lifter:
    • Binary Load Lifter emits static and a burst of
      binary
    Jshock-GM: ramp
    Jaana has received initiative.
    Vale: (( Cool ))
    Jaana: (( boosted mathus – go ))
    Mathus: (( K. ))
    Mathus: (( Hmm, alright, gonna try hacking the droid again. ))
    Mathus: (( …Wait, why do I have a Fearsome Wound crit? ))
    Mathus: Mathus removed Fearsome Wound
    Mathus: (( That’s an error, right? ))
    Jaana: twar the guy Taliq hit
    Jshock-GM: I must have had you selected when I rolled that one
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Computers Check
    Success </image> 4 Threat1</image>Triumph1</image>
    Mathus: (( DING ))
    Jshock-GM: Triumph hunting… OK, you’ve sliced into it. You have some degree of control.
    Jshock-GM: Plus the triumph
    Binary Load Lifter:
    • Binary Load Lifter /me begins to advance on
      Mathus… then pauses
    • Mathus breathes a sigh of relief, then sends
      it after the remaining drone.









    Jshock-GM:

    take 1 strain, btw



    Mathus: (( K. Also, question: could I use the
    Triumph to quickly download something else to my datapad? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    like what?



    Mathus: (( Information on what that Nantex
    listed in the refueling reports is. ))






    Mathus: Mathus gains 1 Strain
    Jshock-GM: Yeah, OK. You quickly cross refrence a few things; you realise they’re referring to the Nantex class fighter (AKA the geonosian beak wing)
    Jshock-GM: Anything else?
    • Mathus quickly downloads it, unplugs his
      datapad, gets moving.


  • Mathus takes 2 maneuvers (2 strain).





  • Mathus: Mathus gains 2 Strain
    Jshock-GM: K.
    Vale has received initiative.
    • Jaana , seeing the droid seems under
      sontrol, turns, aims and long range blasts the drone to the south…






    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Heavy Blaster Rifle Check
    Success </image> 2 Advantage2</image>
    Mathus: (( Move me as far as I can get towards the ramp. ))
    Jaana: 12 dmg
    Jshock-GM: Crit?
    Jaana: need 3 to crit
    Jshock-GM: Or are you crit 3?
    Geonosian drone: Geonosian drone gains 7 Wounds and is Incapacitated!
    Jaana: next pc, unless out of combat…
    Jshock-GM: Yeah, more or less out of combat. You hear more coming, but you have plenty of time to board and launch.
    Vale: (( I open the ram, it’s not locked? ))
    • Jaana attends to Taliq on board, as Vale and
      Mathus get the ship up and running…









    Jshock-GM:

    Under "light source" you can find
    auras for all the range bands, Mathus







    Mathus: Ah, K.
    • Mathus runs a quick diagnostics of the ship
      to see if they made any changes to it.


  • Mathus is still unsure why they referenced
    Nantex in regards to the ship. It makes him a tad nervous.









  • Jshock-GM:

    None that you can see. LAunching, I’m
    assuming?







    Mathus: Yep.
    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Medicine Check
    Success </image> 3 Advantage1</image>Triumph1</image>
    Vale: "Let
    Jshock-GM: OK. I’m going to cut tokens again…
    Jaana: heal 3 wounds and 1 strain, Taliq…
    Vale: "Let’s fire this thing up."
    Mathus: ++We seem to be good. Still not sure why they’d reference Nantex fighters in regards to the Fang…++
    Jaana has received initiative.
    Jaana: and I guess 1 extra wound for the triumph, according to what I’m reading
    Vale: "Nantex fighter?"
    Mathus: +Yes, skimming it over now.+
    Vale: "What chu talking bout Mathus"
    Mathus: ++They’re Geonesian defensive fighters. I found a reference to one on a refuelling sheet for the Fang. Not sure why…++
    Mathus: (( I got that right, right? ))
    Taliq: Thanks Jaana
    Vale: (( We’re in SPAAAAAAACE ))
    Taliq: Damn sonic blasters, they make me feel nauseous
    you make orbit. You soon realise what he’s talking about; as you reach near orbit, sensors detect several nantex class fighters headed your way!
    Taliq: Taliq recovers 4 Wounds
    Vale: "Uh guys, I haven’t done this in a few months…"
    Mathus: ++…Ah, that’d explain it. We’ve got hostiles.++
    • Taliq limps to a gun-shooty-pit








    Jshock-GM:

    OK. Vale’s piloting. New init; Cool
    for you guys







    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 3 Advantage1</image>
    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 0 Advantage3</image>
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 3
    Vale: "Mathus get to the engine, see if we can’t choke something extra out of her."
    Nantex flight:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Vigilance Initative
    Success </image> 4
    Mathus: "Roger."
    Vale:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 1 Advantage4</image>
    Nantex flight:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Vigilance Initative
    Success </image> 2
    Mathus: ++Dammit! You know what, screw trying to be nice to Dimmock! Fucker tries to steal our ship…++
    • Jaana looks at the drookie, the size of he
      gun pods.. and takes the second guns…









    Jshock-GM:

    Language…






    Mathus: Fragger?
    Jshock-GM: bettwer
    Jshock-GM: You guys can see my NPC tokens, right?
    Taliq: (( To steal our stolen ship :P ))
    Vale: (( yeppers ))
    Jaana: "They’re bugs.. They probably think anything left along for a day or two is free salvage."
    Jshock-GM: OK. Presumably VAle’s flying? Where are the rest of you guys headed?
    Jaana: ^ along = alone
    • Mathus sighs.

  • Mathus is going down to engineering. (BTW,
    do we recover some strain after the last fight?)









  • Jshock-GM:

    Uh, yeah



    Jaana: (( heh, just scrolled out far enguh to see
    th eplanet there too :D
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Healing wounds without stimpacks is
    probably out unless you’re spending actions though



  • Jaana uses medpac as free stim…








  • Jshock-GM:

    yeah, that’s not really to scale there



    Mathus: (( Okay, we each recover a Discipline or
    Cool check in strain. ))






    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Discipline Check
    Success </image> 2 Advantage1</image>
    Mathus: Mathus recovers 2 Strain
    Jshock-GM: OK; have to get the planet past extreme range to jump
    Taliq: (( How many gun turrest are there? I could always co-pilot instead ))
    Jshock-GM: 2 turrets
    Jaana: Jaana recovers 2 Strain
    Taliq: (( OK who wants a turret? I have 4g in gunnery and piloting, so I’m just as good as a pilot or a gunner ))
    Vale: (( Just looking at some of the SHip stuff and having na co pilot lookis like a good idea, but so is having 2 guns operational,. and the mechanic with the engines so…." ))
    Jaana: 3g guns…
    Jaana: low has only 2g guns
    Mathus: (( Yeah. Low could copilot instead. ))
    Vale: (( Send Low as my copilot ))
    Taliq: (( Hmmm… lowurra should be on comms :P ))
    Mathus: (( Vale pilot, Low copilot, Jaana & Taliq on guns, Mathus on engineering. ))
    Taliq: (( Useless bloody wookiee :P ))
    Vale: (( It;’s the elast ’doing stuff" of the actions, so it’ll be more fun for you guys to be in other positions. ))
    Jshock-GM: K. The big wookiee sits dowwn next to you, with the protocol droid in tow
    • Taliq climbs into a turbolaser bullpit





    Vale: Also i want a Wookie co-pilot in a YT… :P
    Taliq: (( A smuggler a wookiee and a protocol droid walk into a cockpit… ))
    Jshock-GM: Both you and the fightewrs are currently speed 1.
    Mathus: Hmm, Mathus will have to make an Astrogation check before we reach extreme range to jump, right?
    Jshock-GM: Someone will; navicomputers take time, too…
    Jaana: (( if I read this right, the ships guns have Extreme range and have base 6 ship dmg, crit 3… ))
    Taliq: (( The wookiee should make the astrogation check, as the copilot :3 ))
    Vale: (( SO we’re at speed 1, but it says the YT has a SPeed of 3, so 3 is our max that we can get to, am I reading that right? ))
    Jshock-GM: No. The guns have Engaged range (Close, technically, but I’m using the normal sheet for starships)
    Jshock-GM: yes; 3 is your max
    Jaana: ah.. so we can’t shoot yet
    Jshock-GM: House rule; if you use your talent to go full throttle, you can use speed 4+ maneuvers
    Vale: (( AH okay ))
    Vale: (( Not quite sure what hat means, but RP wise I was going to use it anyway :P ))
    Jshock-GM: yeah, first turns you’re climbing into the guns anyway
    Jshock-GM: Hmm… let me see if I can find a space combat cheat sheet real quick
    Mathus: "Vale, think you can keep them behind us? If so, I’ll angle the deflector shields towards them. Give us some more defense in the back, but it’ll leave us vulnerable from the front."
    Vale: "Sounds good to me."
    Jaana: (( so wouldn’t it be mbetter for mathus to use his great astrogation early on, rather than Low’s 2g?? ))
    Vale: (( Jshock, the referenfce sheet you gave me when we were charactyer making, has some with ships on it. ))
    Mathus: (( Yeah, I’d rather start the Astrogation check first round, then head to Engineering. That good, J? ))
    Jshock-GM: Fine with me
    Mathus: I’ll do that 4th, then.
    Mathus: (( Oh yeah, playing this in the background: (WARNING! SAINTS ROW 4 SPOILERS!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLW8mtPoAs ))
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Cool Initative
    Success </image> 2 Advantage2</image>
    Jshock-GM: OK, sorted. I flight goes first! 1 maneuver to accelerate to 2, another to move towards you…
    Jaana: (( if Taliq and I are getting into position this firs round, we can go last… ))
    Taliq has received initiative.
    Mathus: (( K. ))
    Taliq: (( Yeah someone else take my turn ))
    • Mathus will go first, then.


    Taliq: (( good choice ))


    Mathus: (( Doing the Astrogation check first. ))


    Taliq: (( Do the math :P
    ))



    Mathus: (( Difficulty of doing a quick jump ala
    Tattoine? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    You can maneuver to get in the
    cockpit, action to Astrogate the navicomputer




    Vale: (( What is sillouette in game terms? Sorry,
    apparently I deleted my beta book when I formatted so I don’t even have
    that for a reference. Just using hwat you send jsuyt then, and the other
    day. ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Hang on, I’ll feed you the book in a
    sec




    Vale: (( cool cool ))


    Mathus: (( K, doing that. ))








    Jshock-GM:

    We’ll call the difficulty Normal; it’s
    normally easy. You’re under pressure, but not under fire (yet)




    Mathus: (( K. ))





    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Astrogation Check
    Success </image> 1
    • Mathus quickly taps in a few buttons, smacks
      the controls twice.






    Mathus: "Alright, it’s calculating…"
    Vale: "Good good, gonna take it easy for now, till you get back there, then we can burn."
    • Mathus nods.








    Jshock-GM:

    It’ll basically be ready to go once
    you get past the asteroid field.




    You notice the ships are herding you towards an asteroid field…





    Vale: "Oh dear."
    Jshock-GM: Uh, OK; Mathus astrogates. Next?
    Mathus has received initiative.
    Vale: (( I’d better start flying this thing. ))
    • Vale decides that it is an opportunity
      rather than ‘herding’, and guns straight for the asteroid field.






    Vale: "We’re going in."
    41-VEX: "Sirs, might i remind you of the odds of surviving a light astroid field…"
    Vale: (( FGull throttle I guess. ))
    Mathus: "Don’t wanna hear it!"
    Jshock-GM: OK. let me look up full throttle
    Vale: "Never tell me the odds"
    Taliq: (( I’m so happy right now ))
    Jaana: (( the Wookie growls out ’ Never tell me the odds’ ))
    Vale: (( Lololo ))
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    • Lowurra III of Kashykk shuts down the protocol
      droid
    Vale: (( Everyone jumped straight on it :P ))
    Mathus: (( …Duh? ))
    Vale: (( K so hard pilot check to increase by 1, can I use my other manuever to naturally go up by one like normal, ot take me to 3? ))
    Jshock-GM: what i thought; Full throttle doesn’t increase your speed; it increases your max speed.
    Jshock-GM: Sure, Mathus
    Vale: (( Oh ))
    Mathus: "Vale, want some music?"
    Vale: "Sure?"
    Jshock-GM: You can Punch It as another action, but that will strain the ship pretty hard; 2 strain for the second maneuver, plus 1 strain for each point you bump your speed up by
    Jaana: "Anything but Gamorean Opera…"
    Vale: (( Just says to increase by one ))
    Vale: (( Oh okay um, I guess jsut use a maneuver to get up to 2 then? ))
    Jshock-GM: OK
    Mathus: "Alright."
    • Mathus turns the tuners until he hits on a
      station…



    Vale: (( So i GET ONE mANEUEVER NPER TURN, UNLESS
    i STRAIN? ))


  • Jaana remembers the earbleeding musc the
    trandoshan had left on…


  • Vale: (( Oh yeah I see i nthat cheat sheet ))
    Mathus: "Oo, been a while since I heard this…"
    • Mathus grins.








    Jshock-GM:

    You get your normal maneuver & action;
    ships can normally only take 1 maneuver unless they strain




    Vale: (( Oh of course, just like, people :P
    ))



    Vale: (( not sure where my head went. ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Tis is being sung in Duros, of course.






    Vale: "Powering up guys, we’ll soon be out, donm’t you worry."
    Taliq: Who’s worried?
    • Vale start bobbing to music.








    Jshock-GM:

    Hang on, let me double check that
    statement, actually…










    Jshock-GM:

    OK, correct. 1 pilot only action a
    turn. I’m taking my movement back for the fighters




    Jaana: (( looks like low can angle the deflector
    shield to the rear as his maneuver ))



    Mathus: (( Yep. ))








    Jshock-GM:

    So, punching it is good, as long as
    you can strain




    Vale: (( so you can accelerate, or move, or
    strain the ship to do both? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    right, essentially



    Vale: (( cool cool, I shall file that away ))








    Jshock-GM:

    it’s relative positioning, so
    everyone’s moving more or less at the same rate










    Jshock-GM:

    you’re just jockeying for range bands



    Vale: (( RIght cuz it is space ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Uh, right… Vale speeds the ship up.
    Anything else?




    Vale: (( not from me ))


    Lowurra III of Kashykk has received initiative.


    Vale: (( saving the risky stuff/straining for
    when we need it ))



    Jaana: (( I’m reading a 2d check for a copilot
    action – success downgrades the pilot’s next piloting check… ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Who wants next (before the next
    flight)?










    Jshock-GM:

    must be upgrades






    Jaana: so he can angle shield as manuc, and try that?
    Jaana: tal and I go last, since we’ just moving into gun seats
    Tygaran: that’s my vote – Low goes as 3rd PC, angles shield as manuc, and copilote for possible downgrade to Vale’s next pilotign check
    Jshock-GM: Angle shields is an action
    Mathus: Sounds good. I assume Mathus can give up the copilot seat as an incidental?
    Jshock-GM: Oh, =no, it’s maneuver
    Jshock-GM: sorry
    Tygaran: in my book its the last thing before the actions are listed
    Jshock-GM: yeah, my mistake… OK, sure
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    • Lowurra III of Kashykk tries to "help"
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Piloting – Space Check
    Success </image> 3 Threat1</image>
    Jshock-GM: oh, downgrades difficulty
    Jshock-GM: OK, so…
    Jshock-GM: It doesn’t asy you actually remove purple dice if there’s nothing to downgrade, but I’ll do it anyway
    Jshock-GM: So, next pilot check is 1d less
    Jshock-GM: (unless an upgrade pops up
    Tygaran: I think that aspect is in the general section on upgrading/downgrading…
    Vale: (( Righteo ))
    Jshock-GM: I was just reading that; it doesn’t word it like upgrading checks
    Jshock-GM: It just says to turn challenge into difficulty
    Jshock-GM: Other flight speeds up to 2
    Vale has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: Climbing into turrets for you guys?
    • Taliq climbs into a turret








    Tygaran:

    yup



    Jaana has received initiative.


    Taliq: (( I assume no targts are in range ))








    Jshock-GM:

    They’re speeding up



    Taliq: (( Can we like… spray bullets to
    discourage them from advancing? :P
    ))



    Taliq has received initiative.








    Jshock-GM:

    1 flight bumps up to Spd 3









    Jshock-GM:

    Next PC?



    Mathus: (( Pilot goes first? ))


    Vale: (( if we’re abck at the top, I’ll go
    anytime. Just increasing acceleration from 2 to 3 ))



    Mathus: (( K. I’ll go second. ))


    Taliq: (( brb ))








    Jshock-GM:

    OK. You’re at max speed



    Vale: (( TIll I nfull throttle :P
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    right



    Mathus has received initiative.


    Vale: (( I payed 5 xp for it, Im gonna use it
    damnit! ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Next?



    Vale: (( 5 xp, breakin’ the bank. ))

  • Mathus maneuvers down to Engineering, and
    let’s see…



  • Mathus: (( Think I’ll try to slice the enemy’s
    systems. ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Hmm, OK; Pick a flight






    Mathus: Left one.
    Mathus: Any modifications to the difficulty? (3d)
    Jshock-GM: Sure; you’re trying to affect an entire flight, so I’ll upgrade (2d1c)
    Tygaran: Low can Plot a Course – pilto check - success removes setbacks from terrain…
    not yet I guess…
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Challenge </image> Computers Check
    Success </image> 0 Advantage2</image>
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight spends a Destiny Point!
    Mathus: (( No success, but 2 advantage. ))
    Jshock-GM: What would you like to do?
    • Mathus will add a Setback to the targeted
      flight’s next Gunnery check.









    Jshock-GM:

    Sure; you manage to scramble their
    coms a bit










    Tygaran:

    or, he can mess with enemiy guidance
    systems, 2d, success upgrades difficulty of Guided weapons…




    Mathus: (( True, but we dunno if they have
    missiles yet. ))









    Jshock-GM:

    They don’t have any missles


  • Mathus is done.


  • Lowurra III of Kashykk has received initiative.








    Jshock-GM:

    Lowurra?









    Tygaran:

    .. :P
    just checking what options are listed for him to do here…







    Mathus: ++Hey, he has a ship-to-ship hacker! *laughs*++
    Mathus: ++Time to have some fun before repairs.++
    Tygaran: he can jam their coms…
    Mathus: (( True, I just don’t think that’ll do much good when their orders are "kill us". ))
    Jshock-GM: What did thatr do again?
    Jshock-GM: Ah, I know
    Tygaran: jam coms.. 2d.. on success they ned computer 2d to use coms, diff +1 per 2 success
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Leadership Check
    Success </image> 3
    Tygaran: extra target per adv
    Mathus: Oo, a Leadership check to boost weapon attacks…
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    • Lowurra III of Kashykk growls orders towards
      the gunners, directing likely targets (1 boost per gunner next check)
    Taliq: (( Nice ))
    Jshock-GM: Other flight keeps up
    Vale has received initiative.
    Vale: (( Theya re at speed 3 like me, yes? ))
    Jshock-GM: yes
    Jshock-GM: Though they seem to be accelerating…
    Vale: (( I’m not sure rule wise bUT I’m guessing fighter will probably get up to 4 nand beyond? ))
    Jshock-GM: Oh yeah…
    Jshock-GM: yes it will, Mathus
    Jshock-GM: No you can’t Mathus. Also, stop whispering
    Mathus: Alright. :p
    Tygaran: so.. something plausinble.. can I roll Vigilance to gain a boost to my Gunnery for when they’r ein range next turn?
    Jshock-GM: You don’t need to hide mundane things in a narative game
    Mathus: I’d rather not clutter up the others’ text with that back & forth.
    Jshock-GM: I don’t think anyone’s worried about that. Back me up, guys?
    • Tygaran bakcs up js


    Taliq: (( idc, go for it _ ))


    Vale: (( Ha, yeah I don’t see a problem. We have
    scroll bars if something gets lost :P
    ))



    Mathus: (( My bad, K> ))








    Tygaran:

    so.. something plausinble.. can I
    roll Vigilance to gain a boost to my Gunnery for when they’r ein
    range next turn?




    Taliq: (( Speaking of things getting lost :P
    ))



    Mathus: (( Couldn’t you just Aim twice for 2
    boost? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Yes, tthat’s what Lowurra just did –
    Hard Leadership or Vigilance










    Jshock-GM:

    yeah, that’s true…









    Tygaran:

    I doubt you can aim twice.. and Jaana
    doesn’t liek straining when there’s anothe roption :P










    Jshock-GM:

    You can double aim






    Mathus: And it wouldn’t cause strain if you don’t do any actions.
    Tygaran: well, that’s NEXT turn.. THIS turn I’ll go for the 3d Vigilance…
    Jshock-GM: Turn action into maneuver
    Jaana:
    Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Vigilance Check
    Success </image> 0 Threat3</image>Triumph1</image>
    • Taliq feels your pain


    Taliq: (( Triumphs are awesome when you get
    no successes :P
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Feeding me setbacks… Your targeting
    computer suddenly goes down



  • Jaana somehow gets a controlled powers boost
    and he weapon system gains +1 dmg for a round… maybe?









  • Jshock-GM:

    Not if it’s not working






    Jaana: "<mathus>span>
    Jaana: "mathus! FIx my guns already!"
    Jaana has received initiative.
    Jaana: (( go taliq ))
    Taliq: (( I’ll try the same thing I guess ))
    Mathus: ++Need more information than that, Jaana! I’m a mechanic, not a psychic!++
    Jshock-GM: What do you want to do with that triumph, anyway?
    Taliq: (( Actually no I won’t, I’ll just feed you more threat XD ))
    Jaana: "The targeting computer is down"
    Mathus: +Much better.+
    Mathus: (( What would I have to roll to get her targeting computer back up? ))
    • Taliq doesn’t do anything? XD








    Jshock-GM:

    You’ll have to climb into the ball to
    get at the wiring, Mathus…




    Mathus: (( 2 maneuvers to aim? ))





    Jaana: prolly best I can do is setback the fighters if possible… maybe a blaster flare disrupted THEIR comps when mine went down
    Mathus: (( So just a Mechanics check? ))
    Jshock-GM: Sure. Power surge, you manage to shoot one across their bow
    • Jaana mumbles, guess I’ll just have to do it
      myself… (with my 3g mechanics.. next turn…)









    Jshock-GM:

    Yes, mechanics


  • Taliq makes a leadership check!





  • Taliq: "I know you’ve got it in you, Vale! Get us the fierfek out of here!"
    Taliq: (( Is there a diff on that? Just trying to give him a boost with leadership ))
    Vale: ++I’m gonna push her soon, but if we’re over ran, I think we’ll have to turn and fight.++
    Jshock-GM: HArd on that (3d)
    Jaana: 3d is what low had, so I used the same
    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Leadership Check
    Success </image> 0 Failure</image>2 Threat1</image>
    Taliq: (( OOPS ))
    Jshock-GM: All those targets… it’s too much! Take a strain.
    Vale: (( when it comes to relative speed and moving, do ships uatomatically close the distance if their acceleration is higher, or do you need the move maneuver for that? ))
    Taliq: Taliq gains 1 Strain
    Jaana: (( SO hard waiting for them to get in range… :P ))
    Taliq: (( Yeah, it’s a lot of work sitting on my arse doing nothing :P ))
    Jshock-GM: Wait no longer…
    Lowurra III of Kashykk: RUFF! (Here they come!)
    Jshock-GM: So; Gunnery vs vehicles is based more on speed than anything else
    Jshock-GM: scratch that; silhouette
    Taliq: (( It’s the difference in sillhoutte, right? ))
    Jshock-GM: The Krayt Fang is Sil 4; fighters are Sil 3. That’s an Average diff shot
    Mathus: (( +Setback, +1d? ))
    Jshock-GM: Minions, si they get 2 upgrades to skill; 1 diff upgrade, 2 setback.
    Jshock-GM: Anything you guys can add?
    Mathus: (( 3 setback? 1 setback from Mathus, 2 setbacks from the shields? ))
    Jaana: just my triumpg from earlier
    Jshock-GM: Oh, right, the slice; yes, 3
    Nantex flight:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Challenge </image> Setback </image> Setback </image> Setback </image> Gunnery Check
    Success </image> 0 Failure</image>2 Threat1</image>Despair1</image>
    Jshock-GM: All aboard
    Mathus: (( OUCH. ))
    Jaana: (( Despaire.. two of that group crash! - maybn ))
    Jshock-GM: I think they manage some friendly fire from that despair
    Mathus: (( LOL: "Despair plus failed check: Character suffers a major collision with one of his opponents." ))
    Jshock-GM: they were thoroughly confused between being shot at and sliced
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight gains 3 Wounds
    Mathus: (( So, uh… either friendly fire or he smashes into our ship. ))
    Jaana: heh, is that a real notation, jeff? I was just making up something
    Mathus: Yep.
    Jshock-GM: Their flight leader manages to sort it out before someone explodes…
    Mathus: Pg.236
    Jshock-GM: really?
    Mathus: Yep.
    Mathus: "Suffers a major collision with one of his opponents"
    Jshock-GM: I’d look up the collision rules, but I don’t want to
    Mathus: Already did, Pg.242.
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight gains 6 Wounds
    Mathus: Both vehicles suffers a Critical Hit. Subtract the ship’s shields x5 from the roll.
    Mathus: So critical roll for our ship, subtract 10.
    Jshock-GM: I’ll just keep the damage on there
    Mathus: K.
    Jaana: that sound bad for US too tho.. I’d not want to use it
    Mathus: Yeah.
    Jshock-GM: So, one ship in the flight is fatally destroyed; the other is just hurt
    Jaana: star destroyed vs scrub fighter - sure.. but not between us
    Taliq has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: Who’s next?
    • Mathus will.


    Vale: (( I’ll go ))


    Taliq: (( Go for pilot or- mechanic ))





    Jaana: shall we shoot first?
    Mathus: I’ll try to fix Jaana’s targeting computer.
    Vale: (( You go ))
    Mathus: Can I do that this turn & still let Jaana fire this turn?
    Jshock-GM: Sure, if you succeed
    Mathus: K, what difficulty Mechanics is it again?
    Jshock-GM: You climb up into the ball, start pulling off access panels
    Jshock-GM: Hard (3d). Also, since you’ve got an irate gunner next to yo, yelling in your ear… I’ll upgrade.
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight spends a Destiny Point!
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Challenge </image> Mechanics Check
    Success </image> 2 Advantage1</image>Triumph1</image>Despair1</image>
    Mathus: (( Well huh… ))
    Jaana: did you just nuke my system in a different way??
    Jshock-GM: Definitely Empire Strikes Back tonight
    Mathus: (( Can I just use the Triumph to cancel the Despair and call it good? ))
    Taliq: (( HAHAHAHA ))
    Jshock-GM: I’m OK with that
    Jshock-GM: Narrate that out
    • Mathus gasps as a vital fragile component
      nearly shatters on the floor; he manages to catch it with his teeth as
      he uses both hands to fix the rest.



    Jaana: (( luckily, the electric fire Mathus
    causes fuse the wires perfectly back together… ))


  • Mathus eventually spits it out, slaps it
    back in, smacks the whole system for good luck. The targeting computer
    powers back up.






  • Mathus: "Knock yourself out."
    Jshock-GM: Gunnery comp springs back to life with a satisfying hum!
    • Mathus is done.








    Jshock-GM:

    Next?



    Taliq: (( Let Vale go next ))


    Mathus has received initiative.


    Taliq: (( Then we’ll pew pew ))


    Jaana: (( as long as he doesn’t move us out of
    range of the first group.. ))



    Vale: (( Seeing the damage, I want to use it, and
    do some sort of fancy flying to ge thte gunners into an advantagious
    position. LIke I dunno, Hard banks, holding while they fire, and zip
    away, sorta…I think rule wise It’ll be reskinned Stay on Target ))



    Taliq: (( HAHAHAHA, nah I think he’s going
    ot try and- yeah that ))









    Jshock-GM:

    That’s Gain the Advantage!



    Vale: (( I didn’t see htat one :P
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Oh, you actually had an idea there; OK



    Vale: (( I mean yeah I want to gain the advantage
    so to speak, I jsut couldn’t find a rule for it,l and Stay on Target
    looked fitting enough ))



    Vale: (( Just zooming about, keeping relative
    pace, banking hard, doing tricky shit, flexxing some unused pilotting
    muscles etc ))



    Vale: (( all so the gunner have it easier ))








    Jshock-GM:

    That’ll upgrade the gunner’s checks
    but also upgrade the fighters; you know that, right?




    Vale: (( Indeed ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Just checking.



    Taliq: (( Whatever they won’t live long
    enough to benefit ))



    Taliq: (( :P
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Oh ho ho






    Vale: ++I see an opening, ready the Cannons!++
    Vale: (( We’re British Navy now… ))
    Jshock-GM: So, gunners get a free upgrade.
    Lowurra III of Kashykk has received initiative.
    Vale: (( I figured the easier to hit part is becasue I;’m taking more risks and what not. ))
    • Jaana ’s adrenaline pumps (straning for
      double aim) and she fires…






    Jaana: what are the negatives?
    Jaana: Jaana gains 2 Strain
    Jshock-GM: Let’s see; You’re sil 4, they’re 2
    Mathus: (( Weren’t they 3? ))
    Jshock-GM: oh, sorry, they are 3
    Jshock-GM: I’m on pg 235; average (2d)
    Jshock-GM: remember, you have an upgrade, 3 boost by my count
    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Boost </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Gunnery Check
    Success </image> 1 Advantage2</image>
    Jaana: and needed it…
    Jshock-GM: Crit 3 on these guns
    Jshock-GM: So not quite enough
    Jshock-GM: 7 dmg though…
    Jaana: a hit, and maybe boost Taliq’s shot…
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight gains 5 Wounds
    Jshock-GM: You take down the rest of the flight
    Taliq: (( lol ))
    Jshock-GM: oh, wait, read that wrong
    Jshock-GM: You take down most of the flight
    Jaana: * quad gun… phooom.. phom.. phom… phom… = two booms
    Taliq: "Don’t get cocky, kid"
    Jaana: turn done.. next
    Taliq: BLAMM
    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Gunnery Check
    Success </image> 4 Advantage2</image>
    Vale: +Nice!+
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight gains 8 Wounds and is Incapacitated!
    Taliq: (( Did I upgrade that wrong? ))
    Jaana: you did +1g instead og g to y
    Jaana: I think
    Taliq: (( I thought upgrading the ability added one extra :P ))
    Taliq: (( My bad ))
    Jshock-GM: yeah, upgrades turn green to yellow first
    Taliq: (( Derp ))
    Mathus: (( Yeah. I don’t think it mattered; that squad’s toast. ))
    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Gunnery Check
    Success </image> 2 Triumph1</image>
    Taliq: :D
    Jshock-GM: yeah, I’ll let it fly
    Jaana: lol
    Mathus has received initiative.
    Taliq: (( I did it wrong again though XD ))
    Jshock-GM: Other flight goes; moves in, tries to gain the advantage over you
    Taliq: (( Sorry guys, it’s really late :P ))
    Vale: +Damn fine shooting everyone!+
    Jshock-GM: same speed; Average check
    Taliq: (( Right, once they’re all yellow it adds an extra green, I remember ))
    Nantex flight:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Agility Check
    Success </image> 4 Threat2</image>
    Jshock-GM: Choo choo!
    Vale: (( I ahve no idea what that does butr IM SCARED ))
    Taliq: (( Is that the sound of the pain train? ))
    Jshock-GM: They’re maneuvering in your forward arc; no shields (not that they can shoot yet)
    Jaana: 2 threat.. I think we can setback him…
    Jshock-GM: Setback? OK
    Vale has received initiative.
    Jaana: can’t Low use manuv and action to angle both poitn sof shield to the front?
    Jshock-GM: Yes, but since I have the advantage, I get to choose the best arc anyway.
    Jaana: fearing that, he can balance them out then.. 1/1
    Jshock-GM: OK
    Jaana: that leaves him an action for whatever…
    Jshock-GM: He’ll direct fire again
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Leadership Check
    Success </image> 0 Failure</image>1 Threat1</image>
    Jaana: "Too loud! I didn’t catch that."
    Lowurra III of Kashykk: GROOOO (Look out for their turbo laser batteries!)
    Jaana has received initiative.
    Jshock-GM: They have no turbo laser batteries
    Lowurra III of Kashykk: Lowurra III of Kashykk recovers 2 Strain
    Lowurra III of Kashykk: Lowurra III of Kashykk gains 1 Strain
    Vale: (( XD ))
    Taliq: (( roflmao ))
    Taliq: (( Turbo laser batteries indeed XD ))
    Jshock-GM: Who has last?
    Mathus: Vale, I think.
    Jaana: I thikn we all went, actually… taliq went early maybe?
    Jaana: vale gave use that upgrade
    Jshock-GM: Yeah, I’m behind one
    Vale: (( yep ))
    Taliq has received initiative.
    Taliq: (( Maybe vale should go first followed by the two gunners? ))
    Taliq: (( And hope we wipe them out :P ))
    Mathus: Actually, I could go 3rd.
    Mathus: Let the 2 gunners try to wipe them out, then I can jack up the shields if they don’t.
    Vale: (( GOnna sStay on Target again, so that the gunners can ahve their way. BEst defence is a good offence etc :P) ))
    Vale: (( Ooh yeah ))
    Jaana: yeah, neither of use have gunnery, so the upgrade is rather nice
    Mathus: (( Actually, I’ll go with Vale’s idea. ))
    Mathus: (( Vale first, then the 2 gunners. ))
    Taliq: (( Its high risk high reward ))
    Jshock-GM: Hmm. GAin the Advantage is Spd 4+… you giys want to keep your shields double back?
    Taliq: (( If we don’t wipe them out they’re packing the pain ))
    Vale: "I can do it again just, makes us easier to hit, and we’re staring down the barrel with no shields.
    Mathus: (( We have shields back. ))
    Vale: (( Oh ))
    Taliq: (( OK, let’s do it ))
    Vale: "Staaay on Target"
    Vale: (( Is my go. ))
    Vale: (( actually ))
    Jaana: so, 2d and an upgrade… right?
    Jshock-GM: yeah
    Vale: (( I’ll strain the shiip to go full throttle so we can hopefully burn it later. ))
    Vale: (( that cool? ))
    Jshock-GM: kk; HArd Piloting I believe
    • Jaana calms a bit, aims (once) and fires…


    Vale: (( yep, did I have a reduced difficulty
    from a few turns back to my next pilotting check? ))



    Jaana: (( as soon as he’s done… ))








    Jshock-GM:

    yes you do









    Jshock-GM:

    So 2d






    Vale:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Piloting – Space Check
    Success </image> 0 Failure</image>1 Advantage1</image>
    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Boost </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Gunnery Check
    Success </image> 1
    Krayt Fang:
    • Krayt Fang woomf woomf woomf woomf…
    Jaana: * only one of the quad lasers fires.. but its a good shot…
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight gains 5 Wounds
    Jaana: next
    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Difficulty </image> Gunnery Check
    Success </image> 1 Advantage3</image>
    Jshock-GM: Not quite enough to bump off a ship…
    Taliq: BLAM
    Mathus has received initiative.
    Lowurra III of Kashykk has received initiative.
    Jaana: crti!
    Taliq: Crit!
    Jshock-GM: yep; Minion ships, so it just kills a ship off
    Jaana: * Taliq instead gets all 4 quad lasers to hit the exact same spot…
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight gains 6 Wounds
    Taliq: (( XD ))
    Nantex flight: Nantex flight gains 5 Wounds
    Taliq: (( I’m gonna have to tap out guys, the nyquil is kicking in ))
    Taliq: (( But my turn is pretty straight forward ))
    Taliq: (( Just blam blam them all XD ))
    Mathus: (( K, later. ))
    Jaana: night
    Jshock-GM: This is kind of a foregone conclusion anyway. Everyone pick a skill
    Vale: …Pilot?
    Taliq: (( gunnery ))
    Jaana: gun
    Mathus: …Mechanics?
    Vale: THis for ze asteroidzzzzz?
    Jaana: low leads
    Taliq: (( O hright, the niffty "auto-resolve" featuer of this system XD ))
    Mathus: (( Auto-resolve? ))
    Jshock-GM: looking for the "wrap it up" rules
    Taliq: (( Gunnery 4g ))
    Taliq: (( gg wp _ ))
    Xie is disconnected.
    Jaana: gun 3g
    Jaana: page 323 I think, js
    Mathus: Yeah, Pg.323.
    Jshock-GM: yeah. OK; everyone roll their skill vs 1d
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Mechanics Check
    Success </image> 3 Advantage2</image>
    Vale:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Piloting – Space Check
    Success </image> 2
    Jaana:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Difficulty </image> Gunnery Check
    Success </image> 1 Advantage1</image>
    Taliq:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Ability </image> Difficulty </image> Gunnery Check
    Success </image> 0 Failure</image>1 Advantage4</image>
    Lowurra III of Kashykk:
    Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Leadership Check
    Success </image> 1 Advantage1</image>
    Jaana: just a little bad stuff from Taliq
    Jshock-GM: Taliq picks up some fail. You win, but the ship takes 1 wound before you cut the last one down in a hail if laser fire
    • Mathus gets in the groove and keeps the
      deflector shields up… mostly.






    Krayt Fang: Krayt Fang gains 21 Wounds
    Mathus: …Wha…?
    Krayt Fang: Krayt Fang recovers 22 Wounds
    Krayt Fang: Krayt Fang gains 1 Wounds
    Vale: +Phew, let’s get out of here.+
    Jshock-GM: Sorry… thinking D&D there
    Vale: :P
    Mathus:
    Ability </image> Ability </image> Proficiency </image> Proficiency </image> Difficulty </image> Mechanics Check
    Success </image> 2 Advantage3</image>
    Jshock-GM: All that advantage would go towards system strain (had you taken any)
    • Mathus quickly patches up the point of
      damage we took.



    Mathus: (( Heal up that 1 damage. ))








    Jshock-GM:

    So, yeah. You jump to tatooine, patch
    up







    Vale: Nice
    Mathus: (( Could we jump to Ryloth instead? ))
    Mathus: "What is love? Baby, don’t hurt me… don’t hurt me… no more…"
    Mathus: headbob
    Jshock-GM: Mathus said Tattooine
    Vale: "Ah good old sandy midlde of no where, no one of improtance lives here Tatooine"
    Mathus: Nono, like Tattoine.
    Jaana: ya know.. for a second there I thought the droid was the robot head from Lexx….
    Jshock-GM: Luckily, you’ve got nearly a full tank of fuel, so the galaxy’s your oyster
    Mathus: Meaning a jump to the far edge of the system so we can take a breather & actually put in a decent course.
    • Mathus codes in a jump to Ryloth so we can
      unload those guns & talk to our infobroker.









    Jshock-GM:

    OK; works for me









    Jshock-GM:

    Seeing as it’s nearly 1am, I’ll let
    you guys forum a plan for next week







    Vale: Mmhmm
    Mathus: K.
    Mathus: Ah, nice to get back into this…

    Debts to Pay - Session 1

    Tales from the Outer Rim Jshock Xie