Long Arm of the Hutt - Session 2

Server started; please wait for map to
refresh.

Foxtrot has connected.

Jshock-GM:

So, you probably want to know how to
roll things

Foxtrot:

haha probably, I’ve been chatitng to
Xie bout it so I kinda ahve an idea

Jshock-GM:

it’s pretty simple; there’s a macro on
your token for the dice box

Foxtrot:

yep yep

Foxtrot:

Dice Box

Jshock-GM:

The field lets you label your roll;
you just need to plug in how many of each kind of die you’re
rolling

Xie has connected.

Jshock-GM:

sup foo

Xie:

Hola mi amigo!

Foxtrot:

Neat

Tygaran has connected.

Foxtrot:

Should I impersonate myself and do a
test?

Jshock-GM:

…sure?

Foxtrot:

Ha sall good, I think I’ve got it.
Seems pretty simple.

Taliq:

Weapon

Skill

Range

Dmg

Dice

Blaster Carbine

R (Hvy)

Med

9




• You deal 9 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
rolled.
• Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

Taliq:


makes a Pew pew check!
              
Successes:
4
/ Advantage: 3

Jshock-GM:

Oh, something I’m implementing
tonight; we’re going with the updated weapon values. At the same
time, damage is counted a bit differently.

Taliq: (( That’s a crit! ))

Jshock-GM:

Attacks deal +1 damage for each
success, rather than each success beyond the first.

Xie:

Oh OK

Xie:

So my attack there does 13 damage

Xie:

?

Jshock-GM:

correct

Xie:

And it’s a crit

Jshock-GM:

Easier on the brain, and it buffs
melee/brawl a bit

Vale:

Weapon

Skill

Max Range

Dmg

Dice

Blaster

R (Lt)

Med

9



• You deal 6 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
rolled.
• Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

Xie:

OOI what do crits actually do?

Mathus:

Mathus is at 1 crit; If this is from
damage, suffer 2 strain immediately.

Mathus:

Mathus is at 2 crits; Suffer a setback
die ()
to your next action.

Mathus:

Mathus is at 3 crits; Suffer a setback
die ()
to all actions until the crit is healed.

Mathus:

Mathus is at 4 crits and is
incapacitated until healed!

Mathus:

Combat States Cleared

Mathus:

Mathus wakes up.

Jshock-GM:

They hamper you; at 4 crits, you’re KOd

Vale:

Weapon

Skill

Max Range

Dmg

Dice

Blaster

R (Lt)

Med

6



• You deal 6 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
rolled.
• Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

Jshock-GM:

You had a copypasta error there

Vale:

Weapon

Skill

Max Range

Dmg

Dice

Blaster pistol

R (Lt)

Med

6



• You deal 6 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
rolled.
• Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

Jshock-GM:

TWO errors, sorry…

Jaana Raeth:

Weapon

Skill

Max Range

Dmg

Dice

Slugthrower Rifle

R (Hvy)

Medium

7



• You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
rolled.
• Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

Vale:

Heh

Jshock-GM:

Huh, I might not have to change
anythign here…

Mathus:

Mathus takes 0 wounds.
Mathus is
healed and gains back 12 strain.

JeffG has connected.

JeffG:

Oof, so much… banana bread…

Jshock-GM:

Share.

JeffG:

Would if I could, but I can’t, so I
won’t.

Jshock-GM:

We missing anyone (other than Drekkan)?

Mathus:

Weapon

Skill

Max Range

Dmg

Dice

Shock Gloves

Brawl

Engaged

3



• You deal 3 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
rolled.
• Inflict 3 strain (ignoring Soak) on a hit for .

Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

Mathus:

I think so.

Xie:

Looks like we’re all here except for
the wookiee

Mathus:

BTW, we all heal 1 Wound overnight,
right?

Jshock-GM:

Sounds rightish; let me check…

Mathus:

Mathus is healed and gains back 1
wounds.
Mathus takes 0 strain.

Jshock-GM:

Yes. 1 per night, Resiliance after 1
week to recover from crits

Mathus:

K. How long we waiting for Drekken?

Jshock-GM:

I think we’re just going to get
started; he’ll probably be along

Mathus:

K.

Mathus:


makes a Starting Force check!
  
Successes:
None
/ No Advantage or Threat
Light Side: 2 / Dark
Side: 0

  • Jshock-GM hunts down the force tokens








Xie:


makes a Use the force Luke check!
  
Successes:
None
/ No Advantage or Threat
Light Side: 2 / Dark
Side: 0







Jaana Raeth:


makes a check!
  
Successes:
None
/ No Advantage or Threat
Light Side: 0 / Dark
Side: 1

Jshock-GM:

Foxtrot, go ahead and roll a force
die, please

Vale:

getting problems sorry

Vale:

Stack overflow :/

Jshock-GM:

Oops; forgot to warn you about that

Xie:

Will launching with more memory help?

Jshock-GM:

I’m on 1024/3m

Vale:

Alrighty brb

Foxtrot is disconnected.

Jshock-GM:


makes a Belated wookiee check!
  
Successes:
None
/ No Advantage or Threat
Light Side: 0 / Dark
Side: 1

Xie:

Bloody Java

Xie:

It’s all Oracle’s fault

Jshock-GM:

I’m just waiting for b91 to come out
so we can all switch to that and just use J7

Mathus:

Heh.

Xie:

lol

Xie:

He’s having trouble running from the
launcher

Jshock-GM:

Swell\

Mathus:

We could roll for him. shrug

Jshock-GM:

Can he hack a .bat?

Jshock-GM:

I hope he’s not having a path issue or
something, those take a while…

Xie:

Its a path issue

Jshock-GM:

FUUUUUUU

Xie:

The bats aren’t working either

Xie:

I know right

Mathus:

Fuck. Just get him back in here? We
can roll for him tonight, and he can fix those issues later?

Xie:

Yeah maybe

Xie:

Is that OK JShock?

Jshock-GM:

Fine with me

Xie:

I’ll give him tech support between now
and next session

Foxtrot has connected.

Foxtrot:

Hi

  • Jshock-GM feels guilt for possibly jinxing
    Foxtrot’s build by speaking









Xie:

I could’ve helped him out any time
between last session and now










Xie:

Oh well XD






Mathus:

Bleh. You want to roll for him then,
Xie?

Jshock-GM:

Alright; someone else needs to roll
for FT?

Mathus:

I think Vale needs to roll Force.

Vale:

Ha, yeaaaaah, the launcher doesn’t
work, just the jar executable so I can’t manually put in the
memory and what not.

Xie:


makes a I’m vale honest! check!
  
Successes:
None
/ No Advantage or Threat
Light Side: 2 / Dark
Side: 0

Jshock-GM:

Wow, lot of force going to get wasted
tonight.

The Dark Side:

DECREASE THE FORCE

The Dark Side:

DECREASE THE FORCE

The Force:

INCREASE THE FORCE

The Force:

INCREASE THE FORCE

The Force:

INCREASE THE FORCE

The Force:

INCREASE THE FORCE

The Force:

INCREASE THE FORCE

Jshock-GM:

OK, recap incoming…

Xie:

OH YEAH

Mathus:

I’m in awe and scared of how much we
have available.

Jshock-GM:

SESSION RECAP





While examining the their ship after an emergency
hyperspace jump, the crew of the KRAYT FANG chanced upon
an unexpected guest; dissident twi’lek B’URA B’AN,
imprisoned by the (late?) trandoshan TREX.





After proving he was no harm to the crew, they let him
free. After determining they only had enough fuel to make
a short jump, they chose the twi’lek home world of RYLOTH
as their port – a fortunate choice, as B’ura B’an had
allies there! His revolutionary allies asked them to help
get B’ura B’an to the mining community NEW MEEN. To help
them, they introduced them to a new ally – VALE, a
mercenary pilot. He seems friendly enough, but what his
true motivations are as of yet unknown…

  • Mathus wakes up the next morning?

  • Taliq still doesn’t trust B’ura B’an!


  • Taliq: (( jk ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Yes. The cave living rylothian
    bird-equivalents are chirping.




    Mathus: (( Can I check out the landspeeder we’re
    using? ))


  • Taliq rises at bird o’clock and starts
    disassembling her blaster carbine









  • Jshock-GM:

    If it was actually here, you could…






    Taliq:

    "Good morning" she says sleepily

    Mathus:

    "Morning."

    • Mathus eyes Taliq’s carbine.


    Taliq: (( It’s not parked in our bedroom? jk
    ))






    Nyn:

    "you all slept well, I asssume?"

    • Mathus nods at Nyn.


    Taliq: (( get your eyes off my carbine :3 ))





    Mathus:

    "When will our landspeeder arrive?"

    Nyn:

    "Good. I am told transport shall be
    here shortly."

    Mathus:

    "Will I have time to check it before
    we head off?"

    • Jaana Raeth found her bath or shower, and
      greets the others the next day clean and no longer smellign like a
      rotting slaver ship…






    Nyn:

    "…Check it? For what?"

    • Nyn looks confused





    Taliq:

    "He’s good with engines"

    • Mathus nods.

  • Taliq shrugs





  • Mathus:

    "Just a regular lookover. I like to
    inspect it before we drive it."

    Nyn:

    "That’s fine, I suppose…"

    • Nyn seems dismissive

  • Taliq starts cleaning her weapon’s parts

  • Mathus does the same.








  • Jshock-GM:

    "Morning, everyone!"


  • Mathus apparently knows the rudimentaries of
    weapon care, although you don’t know if he’s ever fired a gun in his
    life.


  • Vale appears with a morning nip and a
    blaster holstered at his side






  • Vale:

    Morning.

    Taliq:

    "Here’s hoping nobody has to die
    today," she says, stuffing a pipe cleaner down her barrel

    • Taliq grins

  • Mathus sighs.





  • Mathus:

    "Hopefully."

    • Jshock-GM wonders why SpeakForMe is so
      inconsistent…



    Mathus: (( Pipe cleaners & duct tape: the
    universal constants. ))


  • B’ura B’an has shuffled into the room





  • Taliq:

    "Good morning!"

    Taliq:

    "Starting early, Vale?"

    Vale:

    Just a bit for the road.

    Mathus:

    "Vale, you know if they have any spare
    grenades we can borrow for this?"

    Vale:

    Supplies are tight aren’t the Nyn? Got
    anyhting for ’em?

    Nyn:

    "They are. We were planning on keeping
    them for emergency use only."

    Nyn:

    "Why do you need grenades?"

    Mathus:

    "In case there’s an emergency."

    • Mathus shrugs.





    Mathus:

    "We don’t use them, we can always give
    them back."

    Nyn: (( Mathus, she dosen’t seem too
    convinced… yet. ))

    • Mathus isn’t the silver-tongued here.





    Vale:

    He makes a fair point, boss.

    Taliq: (( Sure would be nice if we had some
    grenades right now!
    ))

    Nyn: (( someone might want to try a skill at
    this point. ))

    Nyn: (( who’s talking / what skill? ))

    • Jaana Raeth has no talkign skills…


    Mathus: (( Maybe Vale could use Negotiation? ))


    Vale: (( I was jsut chipping in, but yeah
    seems like a reasonable idea to him so I can make the roll ))



    Nyn: (( sure. She’s reluctant to part with
    them, so call it 3 purple dice. ))



    Taliq: (( difficulty? ))


    Mathus: (( 3d ))


    Mathus: (( Negotiation, 3d. ))


    Nyn: (( if anyone wants to try to boost /
    aid, now’s the time. ))



    Taliq: (( I’ll halp! ))

  • Mathus will pass.


  • Taliq: (( Do I need to make a check to
    assist? ))






    Nyn:

    Yeah… how did we do that last time?
    Average roll to add 1 boost?

    Mathus:

    Yeah, sounds about righyt.

    Taliq: (( I can’t remember XD ))

    Mathus: (( Negotiation 2d roll to add 1 boost to
    Vale’s. ))

    Taliq:


    makes a Assisting vale check!
              
    Successes:
    2
    / Threat: 1

    Vale:

    Better to have them and need them than
    need them and…you know the drill.

    Nyn:

    Also, what’s your argument other than
    you might need some?

    Taliq:

    "Can’t hurt…"

    • Taliq shrugs





    Nyn:

    Hmm, add 1 setback too

    Taliq:


    makes a Assisting vale check!
                
    Successes:
    4
    / Threat: 1

    Taliq: (( Oh yeah! ))

    Nyn:

    Oh no, that’s 1 setback to Vale’s roll

    Taliq: (( lol ))

    Taliq: (( 1 setback 1 boost 3d ))

    Nyn:

    1 boost, 1 setback total

    Taliq: (( ? ))

    Taliq:


    makes a VALE GO GO GO! check!
                    
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 1

    Vale: (( Welp Im super convincing
    ))

    Taliq: (( Oh yeah, I’m terrible at rolling
    these robot dice
    ))

    Nyn:

    "I’m sorry, but you are armed with
    blasters… there’s just not much out there that could hurt you."

    Taliq: (( ERROR ))

    Mathus:

    "Mm."

    • Taliq clicks her blaster back together and
      shrugs






    Taliq:

    "Fair enough."

    • Mathus nods and continues checking weapons,
      waiting for the landspeeder to arrive.



    Jaana Raeth: (( shouldn’y vale have one yellow
    and two green for those? ))






    Nyn:

    Outside, you hear a vehicle skim up…

    Mathus: (( I don’t think Vale has any ranks in
    Negotiation. ))

    • Mathus heads out to have a look at it.


    Vale: (( yeah I have training in charm
    rather than negotiation ))






    Nyn:

    "That sounds like your transport."

    Taliq: (( It’s OK, we can live without
    grenades
    ))

    Taliq: (( Though note to selves: get some
    training in negotiation/charm XD ))

    Jaana Raeth: (( ah.. well her does in charm and
    deceit…
    ))

    Xie:

    A car just crushed vale!!!

    Nyn:

    Outside, you see a large utility
    vehicle with a cab welded on the back.

    • Mathus gives it the onceover.


    Mathus: (( Mechanics check, I assume? What
    difficulty? ))


  • Jaana Raeth swings her slugthrower over a
    shoulder and heads for thir Ride…






  • Nyn:

    Call it none (you’re assessing it, not
    working on it)

    Mathus:


    makes a Mechanics check!
            
    Successes:
    6
    / Advantage: 2

    Nyn:

    It’s beat up, but it seems to be well
    maintained. Probably not very fast.

    Mathus:

    "It’ll run well enough, but it won’t
    be very fast. If I could get a V8 and some replacement tubes…"

    Nyn:

    The front cab has room for 2, the rest
    can fit in the back. Who’s riding where?

    Nyn: (( V8? ))

    Mathus: (( I think the driver & Bura should be
    in front. ))

    Mathus: (( Everyone else in the back? ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    "WHy would you need tomato juice?" (V8

    )

    Xie: (( lol ))

    • Jaana Raeth is a jack of all.. so if there’s
      shooting to be done I should be piloting…






    Mathus:

    "V8 carburetor."

    Nyn: (( it runs on nonexistium ))

    Vale:

    I spose I could drive the thing.

    Vale:

    Or I can sit in the back. I’m here to
    do whatever needs to get done.

    You whisper to Foxtrot: you’re
    confident you could drive the FUCk out of this thing.

    Mathus:

    "How good are you at driving one of
    these?"

    Vale:

    Pretty good, don’t want to toot my own
    horn though.

    • Jaana Raeth makes he rown decision and gets
      into the driver’s seat…






    Mathus:

    "Nah, looks like Jaana will drive."

    • Mathus hops in back.





    Vale:

    Right you are.

    Foxtrot says to the GMs: I wasn’t sure if pilotting was a catch all
    skill or group stuff was different so I baulked ha.

    Jshock-GM:

    It’s catchall.

    Lowurra:

    GROWWWWURRR (Are we doing this?)

    Taliq:

    "Let’s lock and load!"

    Mathus: (( B’ura hopping in front with Jaana? ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    "Ot’s your world, B’ura… you get to
    nevigate…"

    Lowurra:

    • Lowurra shoves past Mathus, tries to make
      himself comfortable, fails

    Jshock-GM:

    "Let’s be off, then. Half a day’s travel
    to New Meen, give or take…"

    Jshock-GM: (( I think B’ura B’an’s
    apostrophes are throwing SpeakForMe ))

    Mathus: (( Then strip the apostrophes from his
    name? ))

    Mathus: (( Nobody else has them, why does B’ura
    get to be the arrogant cock? ))

    Unknown command: "oc but then it wouldn’t be right…". Try /help
    for a list of commands.

    Taliq: (( He’s such a hipster ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    you could try the alt version.. the
    one on the tilder key (left of numebr 1)

    Jshock-GM: (( he’s a special snowflake ))

    • Jaana Raeth reves the repulsor drives and
      sets the vehicle in motion…









    Jshock-GM:

    Alright. The trip to New Meen has been
    taking a few hours; the treeain gets rocky and harder to navigate
    outside the spaceport



  • Taliq clicks a fresh energy cell into her
    carbine









  • Jshock-GM:

    Terrain^



    Vale: (( Xie thnks he’s fixed my thingy so
    brb for like two seconds ))



    Foxtrot is disconnected.


    Taliq: (( And we don’t run into any trouble
    so it didn’t really matter who drove…
    ))



    Foxtrot has connected.


    Mathus: (( Yet… He hasn’t said we arrived
    yet. ))









    Jshock-GM:

    A feww hours in, you start cutting
    through a rocky valley; you’ll have to either slow down or Pilot
    through




    Taliq: (( PILOT THROUGH! ))


    Taliq: (( What could go wrong?
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    :D



    Vale: (( PUNCH IT
    ))


  • Jaana Raeth starts to slow down.. unless
    b’ur or someoene indicated time is of the essence…






  • B’ura B’an:

    "Cut the accelerator if it concerns
    you…"

    • Taliq gazes out of the window, keeping an
      eye out for trouble



    Taliq: (( but her heart isn’t in it ))








    Jshock-GM:

    You are slowly passing by a large
    bluff of red stone, with bushes and loose rubble at the base.




    Mathus: (( The increased level of detail
    indicates a potential ambush. ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Taliq, Perception – Hard (3d)






    Taliq:


    makes a Looking out the winder check!
            
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 2

    • Taliq sighs…. more nothing


    You whisper to Xie: you think
    you see something move near the rubble, but you’re not sure what…









    Jshock-GM:

    Suddenly, a flash of light! Something
    hits your scrounger.




    Mathus: (( scrounger? ))








    Jshock-GM:

    You go spinning, and nose into the
    sand!



  • Vale grabs hold of the side with one hand.

  • Taliq slams into the side of the scrounger,
    and peers around curiously









  • Taliq:

    "Everyone alright?"









    Mathus:

    "…Think so. What hit us?!"






    Jaana Raeth:

    "I assumed someone was keeping an eye
    out for that sort of thing!"

    Mathus: (( Can’t see anything on the new map. ))

    Taliq:

    "Hey, that was your spectacular
    driving…"

    Jshock-GM: (( Sorry, had to expose the slow
    way ))

    Taliq: (( :3 ))

    • Mathus looks around for any more attacks. Or
      attackers.






    Jaana Raeth:

    "You get to walk back, Taliq."

    Jshock-GM:

    Several figures step free from the
    bushes…

    • Taliq shrugs

  • Taliq grins





  • Vale:

    Everyone keep down! We need to get
    that thing running again somehow.

    • Jaana Raeth observes


    Taliq: (( Captain Trex! I should’ve known
    you were behind this! ))



    Mathus: (( Hrm, he still injured like that? ))





    Human merc:

    "Attention! We are Imperial agents and
    suspect you of smuggling Ryll! Step away from the vehicle, put
    your hands above your heads!"

    Jaana Raeth:

    "Now there is a motly
    crew… Lizard, walrus, bug…"

    Taliq:

    "No you’re not"

    Taliq: (( We did beat him pretty bad, and
    it’s only been a couple of days ))

    Jshock-GM:

    They’re all coviering you with blasters

    Taliq: (( I like the realism! ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    "That con would work better if we were
    heading TOWARDS the spaceport, idiot."

    Mathus: (( Do we see Captain Trex with them? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Roll Init, everyone (Cool)

    Jshock-GM:

    Yes you do

    Mathus:


    makes a Cool check!
        
    Successes:
    3
    / No Advantage or Threat

    Captain Trex:

    (WHERE’S MY SHIP!!!?

    Mathus: (( What range are we at, BTW? ))

    Taliq:


    makes a Cool as cats check!
          
    Successes:
    3
    / Advantage: 1

    Jaana Raeth:


    makes a Coolness check!
        
    Successes:
    2
    / No Advantage or Threat

    Taliq:


    makes a and one for Vale! check!
          
    Successes:
    2
    / Advantage: 1

    Jshock-GM:

    Long

    Mathus:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Max Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Hvy Blaster Pistol

    R (Lt)

    Med

    7


    • You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Taliq:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Blaster Carbine

    R (Hvy)

    Med

    9




    • You deal 9 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Vale:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Max Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Blaster pistol

    R (Lt)

    Med

    6



    • You deal 6 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Mohawk Merc check!
        
    Successes:
    1
    / Advantage: 1

    Mathus: (( So, does Trex yell "WHERE’S MY
    SHIP?!" at us? ))

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Gand Merc check!
        
    Successes:
    1
    / Advantage: 3

    Mathus: (( Or was that an OOC comment? ))

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Aquilish Merc check!
        
    Successes:
    2
    / Advantage: 1

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a desert Merc check!
        
    Successes:
    2
    / Advantage: 2

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Trex check!
        
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 2

    Jshock-GM: (( he did yell that… he’s
    gesticulating with his blaster, too ))

    Mathus:

    "Don’t blame us! You’re the one who
    attacked us first!"

    Vale:

    "Friend of yours?"

    Mathus:

    "Please kill him."

    Mathus: (( So, what kind of weapons do they
    have? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Roll over on them… the mercs have
    blaster pistols, except for the gand, who has a rifle

    Mathus: (( So the Gand’s the only one who can
    hit us at this distance… K. ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Sorry, taking me a while to sort order

    Jshock-GM:

    Oh, I’m missing the wookiee

    Jaana Raeth: (( so.. that circle color is med
    range I take it? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    yeah

    • Jaana Raeth waits for init panel to fill…








    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Late wookiee check!
        
    Successes:
    2
    / Advantage: 2










    Jshock-GM:

    …I think that’s it…



    Xie is disconnected.


    Xie has connected.








    Jshock-GM:

    Foxtrot, this isn’t exactly like
    Saga/D&D initiative. Each slot determines when either a PC or NPC
    goes; it’s up to the controlling side to determine who’s using the
    slot this turn.










    Xie:

    Sorry, d/c



    Vale: (( Oh nice ))








    Jshock-GM:

    So, which one of you guys wants to go
    first?




    Taliq: (( Vales hould go before the bad
    guys, he has that talent ))



    Taliq: (( Quick strike ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Good point






    Jaana Raeth:

    nothign in init panel…

    Mathus: (( BTW, got the initiative up yet? I
    still don’t see it. ))

    Taliq: (( … though he probably can’t hit
    any of them from this range XD how far can we move per maneuver, is it
    abstract like ship combat? ))

    Vale: (( I only have a pistol though so I’m
    not sure what I’ll hit at this range. ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Range is abstract. Right now they’re
    all at Long range; out of range of pistols

    Jshock-GM:

    it will take 2 maneuvers to get close
    enough to shoot them.

    Taliq: (( so 1 strain for 2 manoovers? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    I’m getting to that

    Taliq: (( sry XD ))

    Vale: (( do you have a rifle or a pistol
    Jaana? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    You can do any number of minor
    actions, a maneuver, and an action. You can strain yourself (take
    2 strain) for another maneuver.

    Vale: (( so if I say strain myself I can get
    the extra manuever and be in range to shoot? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    yes

    Taliq: (( Oh ok, 2 strain. Gotcha!
    ))

    Vale: (( well it is my job to get you guys
    there so that seems like a plan ))

    Jshock-GM:

    You could also turn your action into a
    maneuver, but there’s a hard cap of 2 maneuvers per round

    Taliq: (( Oh ok, cool. so you cant strain,
    maneuver, maneuver, action with advantage and use the advantage for a
    3rd maneuver ))

    Jshock-GM:

    You can move to anywhere in the orange
    halo

    Jshock-GM:

    No, 2 maneuvers per round max

    Vale: (( is that in range or do I need to
    get closer? ))

    Taliq: (( great. man I love this system _
    ))

    Jshock-GM:

    That’s finne

    Jaana Raeth:

    the orange centered on you is yoru med
    range

    Vale:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Max Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Blaster pistol

    R (Lt)

    Med

    6



    • You deal 6 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Taliq: (( difficulty for the shot? ))

    Vale: (( sigh, I’ll make sure I get this
    java thingy sorted for next time ))

    Jshock-GM:

    So, you get 1 yellow, 2 green vs 3
    purple, 1 black – they’re still partially in those bushes

    Taliq:


    makes a Vale Pew Pew check!
                  
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 2

    Jshock-GM:

    Who are you shooting, vale?

    Vale: (( human merc that is closest ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Alright, no dice; he ducks out of the
    way at the last minute

    Vale: (( I think he was the only one in
    range ))

    Jshock-GM:

    2 advantage is good for 1 boost for
    the next PC in line, though…

    Taliq: (( Jaana is welcome to go next, I
    don’t mind ))

    Vale: (( cool, so I guess I’ll provide fire
    to flush them out and hopefully make it easier for the next person ))

    Jaana Raeth: (( I was planing to just take cover
    behind those other rocks… west side… ))

    Jshock-GM:

    That’s fine

    Jaana Raeth:

    and not shoot this round

    Mathus whispers: Hmm, do I have
    any inkling how long it would take to repair the vehicle?

    Jaana Raeth:

    so, if them move in someone else can
    take that boost …

    You whisper to JeffG: at a
    glance? No clue

    • Jaana Raeth uses maneuver and aciton as
      maneuver to get to the rocks…









    Jshock-GM:

    Trex goes diving through the
    underbrush to the west; you lose sight of him…










    Jshock-GM:

    Next?



    Taliq: (( Damn reoccuring villains
    ))


  • Mathus will go last.


  • Taliq: (( Someone is going to have to suffer
    two NPC shots… ))



    Taliq: (( I vote wookiee! ))


    Taliq: (( But mathus you’re welcome to take
    it if you really want to
    ))



    Mathus: (( I’m hoping the wookie can actually
    shoot somebody. ))



    Taliq: (( Wookiee is melee ))


    Taliq: (( :3 ))


    Mathus: (( Wookie also has a blaster. But hmm,
    true. ))









    Jshock-GM:

    So…?



    Taliq: (( I’ll go ))

  • Taliq charges the enemy while unclipping her
    blaster carbine



  • Taliq: (( spend 2 strain to double maneuver
    into short range? ))



    Taliq: (( And then action to shoot? Is that
    OK? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Double maneuver into Med



    Taliq: (( Damnit
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    but yeah, no problem



    Taliq: (( But ok _ ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Same as Vale, 3d 1 s









    Jshock-GM:

    Who’s the target?


  • Taliq braces her carbine against her
    shoulder and fires against the gand



  • Taliq: (( short controlled bursts! ))





    Taliq:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Blaster Carbine

    R (Hvy)

    Med

    9




    • You deal 9 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Jshock-GM:

    Gand is actually upgrading
    difficulty…

    Taliq:


    makes a Short controlled bursts check!
                    
    Successes:
    5
    / Threat: 2

    Taliq: (( bollocks ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Drop 1 purple, roll a red

    Taliq: (( can I spend a force to upgrade a
    green to a yellow? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Sure

    Taliq:


    makes a SHORT CONTROLLED BURSTS check!
                    
    Successes:
    3
    / No Advantage or Threat

    Jshock-GM:

    So, that’s 12…

    Taliq: (( Correct. 12 dmg, and fin ))

    Gand merc:

    Gand merc takes 7 wounds.
    Gand merc
    takes 0 strain.

    Jshock-GM:

    They’re armored

    • Mathus will let the wookie go next.


    Taliq: (( Don’t be a hero Mathus ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Wookiee will do what the wookiee does
    best










    Jshock-GM:

    run for cover the first round



    Taliq: (( lol ))


    Taliq: (( OMG I’m so getting the shit shot
    out of me XD ))









    Jshock-GM:

    GAnd will take a potshot at the
    charging Taliq




    Mathus: (( Possibly. ))


    Mathus: (( Can we use Light Side points to
    downgrade their shots? ))









    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Gand blaster rifle check!
                
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 2




    Taliq: (( Come at me bro ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Yes; I’ll try to pause so you can
    speak up




    Taliq: (( Its OK, I can take a shot or two ))








    Jshock-GM:

    GAnd falls back towards the cave
    entrance…




    Taliq: (( We should downgrade after that
    ))



    Mathus: (( We may want to spend 1 Light Force on
    each of their first shots to keep Taliq up? ))


  • Taliq smoothly switches targets in reaction
    to the gand’s withdrawal









  • Jshock-GM:

    Aquilish will shoot at Taliq…









    Jshock-GM:

    Spending?



    Taliq: (( Not yet!
    ))



    Mathus: (( Guess not. ))


    Taliq: (( Famous last words… ))








    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Aquilish blaster rifle check!
                  
    Successes:
    1
    / Advantage: 1







    Aquilish merc:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    H. Blaster pistol

    R-Light

    Medium

    7



    • You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
    rolled.
    • Crit 3 ()

    Lethal Blow 1 (passive): The first crit inflicted in an
    encounter counts as 2 crits to the target.

    Taliq: (( UH OH ))

    Jshock-GM:

    8 dmg

    Taliq: (( minus 4 soak makes 4 wounds? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    He also falls back…

    Jshock-GM:

    yep

    Taliq:

    Taliq takes 4 wounds.
    Taliq takes 0
    strain.

    Taliq:

    Taliq takes 0 wounds.
    Taliq takes 2
    strain.

    Mathus: (( Can we see them through the bushes? ))

    Taliq: (( Forgot about my strain from
    earlier lol ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Yes, though not well

    Jshock-GM:

    Last PH. Mathus?

    Jshock-GM:

    PC^

    Taliq: (( GO MATHUS GO ))

    Mathus: (( Can I get to there with 2 maneuvers?
    ))

    Jshock-GM:

    That’s really more Short

    Jshock-GM:

    BAck towards TAliq

    • Mathus will charge with Taliq, then.








    Jshock-GM:

    you’re dropping your action for the
    2nd, right?




    Mathus: (( It’s 3d+1s to hit them, right? ))








    Jshock-GM:

    right



    Mathus: (( Yep, I am. ))

  • Mathus looks rather nervous as he charges
    alongside Taliq.









  • Jshock-GM:

    Mohawk merc will fire on Taliq…









    Jshock-GM:

    3… 2… 1…



    Mathus: (( Downgrade it! ))


    Taliq: (( NOT YET ))


    Mathus: (( Ack, K… ))








    Jshock-GM:

    No?



    Vale: (( Hoooooold, Hoooooollllddddd,
    NEWWWW! ))



    Taliq: (( actually we have tonnes of force
    points, lets downgrade
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    duh









    Jshock-GM:

    OK, he’s rolling Challenge



    Mathus: (( Does that turn their difficulty into
    2d1challenge? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    yes



    Mathus: (( K. ))





    The Force:

    INCREASE THE FORCE

    The Force:

    DECREASE THE FORCE

    The Force:

    DECREASE THE FORCE

    The Dark Side:

    DECREASE THE FORCE

    The Dark Side:

    INCREASE THE FORCE

    The Dark Side:

    INCREASE THE FORCE

    • Jshock-GM fiddles with the dials


    Taliq: (( Did I hear a maniacal cackle?! ))








    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Mohawk blaster pistol check!
                  
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 4










    Jshock-GM:

    nope



    Taliq: (( That… could… have been worse
    XD ))









    Jshock-GM:

    I think I gave myself a boost where I
    shouldn’t have, so that’s 3 adv




    Taliq: (( OK…? Still a miss, right?
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    yes… boost for the last merc though









    Jshock-GM:

    more force?









    Jshock-GM:

    he’s firing on Taliq



    Taliq: (( ……. NO I’LL NE OK ))


    Taliq: (( *BE ))








    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Desert blaster pistol check!
                  
    Successes:
    2
    / Advantage: 2







    Human merc:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    H. Blaster pistol

    R-Light

    Medium

    7



    • You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
    rolled.
    • Crit 3 ()

    Lethal Blow 1 (passive): The first crit inflicted in an
    encounter counts as 2 crits to the target.

    Jshock-GM:

    9 this time

    Taliq: (( UH OH ))

    Taliq:

    Taliq takes 5 wounds.
    Taliq takes 0
    strain.

    Taliq: (( MEDIC ))

    Jshock-GM:

    OK, PC time

    Vale: (( sneaky gits! ))

    Jshock-GM:

    They moved back to Long

    Mathus: (( Can the wookie spend 2 strain and
    brawl with them? ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    you can try commin gover here and I
    can try using this one medpac…

    Jaana Raeth: (( btw, how do medpacs and stimpacks
    work? ))

    Vale: (( if only we had some grenades
    ))

    • Taliq takes several blaster shots to her
      armor



    Mathus: (( Spend a maneuver, get back 4 wounds.
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Whoops, scratch.. .they’re still
    Medium (on the edge)




    Mathus: (( Can we reach them with 2 maneuvers? ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Yeah



    Mathus: (( Methinks the wookie should go in, cut
    down the gand, and distract them all while we get into the bushes and
    snipe them. ))



    Taliq: (( OK I’ll go one of these maybe
    ))






    Vale:

    We could pull back and get out
    transport going

    • Taliq withdraws to the safety of cover


    Mathus: (( Yeah; I’d need someone to cover me
    while I make the repairs, though. ))



    Taliq: (( And a medic XD ))


    Mathus: (( Don’t you have stimpacks you can
    apply to yourself? ))



    Mathus: (( One maneuver to move, one to
    stimpack, action to fire. ))



    Taliq: (( Drugs aren’t the answer, Mathus ))








    Jshock-GM:

    +1XP to Xie for making me lol



    Taliq: (( lol ))


    Mathus: (( facepalm ))


    Taliq: (( We can pin them in their little
    cave while we fix the car ))



    Mathus: (( Well, can the gand still hit the car
    from there? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Alright, I’m advancing the clock









    Jshock-GM:

    You guys lose a PC turn



    Mathus: (( Is the car still within Long range of
    the gand? ))



    Taliq: (( lol, I took my turn
    ))









    Jshock-GM:

    OK, they’re going then









    Jshock-GM:

    Mathus, meet Gand









    Jshock-GM:

    Care to downgrade his shot?



    Mathus: (( Yes, please? ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Wise man






    The Force:

    DECREASE THE FORCE

    The Dark Side:

    DECREASE THE FORCE

    The Dark Side:

    INCREASE THE FORCE

    The Dark Side:

    INCREASE THE FORCE

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Gand blaster rifle check!
                
    Successes:
    1
    / Threat: 3

    Vale: (( I’ll move up on the next PC turn
    and try and get a shot onto the Gand, or is someone else better off
    doing that? ))

    Gand merc:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Blaster rifle

    R-Heavy

    Long

    9



    • You deal 9 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
    rolled.
    • Crit 3 ()

    Lethal Blow 1 (passive): The first crit inflicted in an
    encounter counts as 2 crits to the target.

    Mathus:

    Mathus takes 6 wounds.
    Mathus takes
    0 strain.

    Jshock-GM:

    So… 10 dmg, he maneuvers past where
    you can see him

    Mathus: (( What can we spend 3 threat on? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Whole lotta nothing.

    Mathus: (( Erwha? ))

    Mathus: (( Thought we could spend enemies’
    Threat to get boost or give them setbacks. ))

    Jshock-GM:

    You can spend adv, I can spend threat

    Jshock-GM:

    I’m not feeling that benevolent

    Jshock-GM:

    Next PC?

    Taliq: (( lol ))

    Vale: (( I’ll go and provide cover if no one
    objects ))

    Taliq: (( Mathus get into cover man! XD ))

    • Jaana Raeth can med Taliq in some fashion…


    Vale: (( can i reach this point in one
    manuv? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    Sure



    Vale: (( I will make a shot too ))





    Jaana Raeth:

    … I’ll go last in this round and
    heal up someone…

    Vale: (( tyr and push them back more ))

    Taliq: (( 2 pu 1 bl? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    So, what’s going on? Vale’s taking a
    shot on who?

    Mathus: (( Mind if I go last so I can withdraw
    and start working on the vehicle? ))

    Vale:

    Um human merc with the blue background

    Vale: (( slightly closer I think ))

    Vale: (( not in range? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Nah, you’re fine… I said you were Med

    Vale: (( ah right ))

    Taliq: (( 2 pu 1 bl? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Let’s make it 2 purple, 1 red, 1
    black… we need some failure

    Taliq: (( XD ))

    Vale: (( haha ))

    Taliq:


    makes a VALE PEW PEW check!
                  
    Successes:
    None
    / Threat: 2

    Vale: (( pew pew the rocks ))

    Jshock-GM:

    The merc ducks and runs

    Taliq: (( lol ))

    Jshock-GM: (( I spent those 2 threat for a
    maneuver for him ))

    The Dark Side:

    DECREASE THE FORCE

    The Force:

    INCREASE THE FORCE

    Mathus: (( Alright, I’ll go. ))

    Mathus: (( Exert 2 strain to run 2 maneuvers
    back to the car, then a Mechanics check to start getting it up & running
    again? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Let’s call it Average Mechanics with 1
    setback to figure out what’s wrong first (you’re trying to look it
    over under the gun at a glance

    Mathus:

    Mathus takes 0 wounds.
    Mathus takes
    2 strain.

    Mathus:


    makes a Mechanics check!
                  
    Successes:
    4
    / Advantage: 1

    Jshock-GM:

    Wow, training helps

    Vale: (( whoa nice ))

    Taliq: (( fixing the shit out of the
    scrounger XD ))

    Mathus: (( Hoping I can spend those successes
    well. ))

    Jshock-GM:

    It doesn’t really look too bad,
    considering… probably take 1/2 hour of love

    Jshock-GM:

    Knock 5 mins off per success… 10 mins

    Mathus:

    "NOT GONNA GET IT FIXED WITHIN
    MINUTES!"

    Vale:

    "So what’s the plan?"

    Taliq:

    "HOW ABOUT SECONDS?"

    • Taliq grins





    Mathus:

    "I’M A MECHANIC, NOT A MIRACLE WORKER!"

    • Mathus is done.


    Taliq: (( Thanks Scotty XD ))








    Jshock-GM:

    Trex barrels out from behind the rock
    pile!







    Captain Trex:

    (DIE WOOKIEE!)

    Taliq: (( RUH ROH ))

    Taliq: (( lol, wookiees and trannys ))

    Jshock-GM:

    He’s spending dark for an upgrade…
    I’ll spend light on the wookiee’s behalf

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Trex vengance check!
              
    Successes:
    1
    / No Advantage or Threat

    Captain Trex:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    H. Blaster pistol

    R-Light

    Medium

    7



    • You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
    rolled.
    • Crit 3 ()

    Jshock-GM:

    wook takes 8, 4 soak

    Lowurra:

    Lowurra takes 4 wounds.
    Lowurra
    takes 0 strain.

    Jshock-GM:

    The Aquilish is shooting Vale… cover
    for you (1 setback)

    Vale: (( uh oh ))

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Trex vengance check!
                  
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 1

    Jshock-GM:

    Pew

    Taliq: (( wow, he’s really got it in for
    that wookiee ))

    Taliq: (( :3 ))

    Jshock-GM:

    PC?

    • Jaana Raeth meds Taliq








    Jshock-GM:

    Forgot to clear my roll



    Taliq: (( yes plox ))


    Mathus: (( Stimpack’s just a maneuver, right? So
    Jaana can shoot after that? ))









    Jshock-GM:

    1 to use, 1 to ready









    Jshock-GM:

    Or is it incidental to use?



    Jaana Raeth: (( you ))





    Jaana Raeth:

    re the one with the rules

    Jaana Raeth: (( you’re the one with the rules ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Yes, 2 maneuvers there

    Jaana Raeth:

    I’ll spend the strain so I can shoot
    the lizard some more…

    Jshock-GM:

    cool beans

    Jaana Raeth:

    Jaana Raeth takes 0 wounds.
    Jaana
    Raeth takes 2 strain.

    Jaana Raeth:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Max Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Slugthrower Rifle

    R (Hvy)

    Medium

    7



    • You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Jshock-GM:

    Taliq gets back 4

    Jaana Raeth:

    so that’s/// 2p?

    Taliq: (( w00t ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Trex will upgrade… 1 chall

    The Dark Side:

    DECREASE THE FORCE

    The Force:

    INCREASE THE FORCE

    Taliq:

    Taliq is healed and gains back 4
    wounds.
    Taliq takes 0 strain.

    Jshock-GM:

    1p 1r

    Jaana Raeth:


    makes a Rilfe to Lizard check!
              
    Successes:
    2
    / Threat: 3

    Jshock-GM:

    lizard takes 9… maneuvers away

    Jaana Raeth:

    so my threat can give someone a boot
    as I recall?

    Jaana Raeth:

    boost even

    Jshock-GM:

    Advantage could… I spend your threat

    Jaana Raeth:

    ah… anyway, I’ve done all I can this
    round

    Captain Trex:

    Captain Trex takes 4 wounds.
    Captain
    Trex takes 0 strain.

    Jshock-GM:

    You winged him, but he’s still up

    Taliq: (( He won’t be for long ))

    Jshock-GM:

    I think I have the desert merc to go
    and one of the ones in the cave…

    Jshock-GM:

    Desert will shoot Vale, but I’m
    calling it 2 setback; it’s an iffy shot

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Desert merc check!
                    
    Successes:
    None
    / No Advantage or Threat

    Jshock-GM:

    He’s falling back

    Vale: (( phew ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Next?

    Mathus: (( Mind if I go first? ))

    Vale: (( go for it ))

    Taliq: (( Me and wookiee should go first ))

    Taliq: (( so we can take Trex ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    feel free

    Taliq: (( or Jaana ))

    Mathus: (( If you can still shoot Trex ATM, go
    for it. ))

    Taliq: (( I’m going for it ))

    Taliq:

    "This is the last time…"

    Jshock-GM: (( you going toengaged? ))

    Taliq: (( I think that’s 2 strain, I need
    the extra manevuer to get around the rock? ))

    Taliq: (( … I can still shoot while
    engaged, right? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Sure, but it’s harder with a rfle

    Taliq: (( Do i have to engage? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Nope

    Taliq: (( OK then I don’t :3 ))

    Taliq:

    Do I need 2x maneuver to shoot him?

    Jshock-GM:

    Easy shot, but I’m upgrading again

    Taliq: (( I’m upgrading too SO THERE ))

    Jshock-GM:

    NAh, you can do it in 1

    Taliq:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Blaster Carbine

    R (Hvy)

    Med

    9




    • You deal 9 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Vale: (( sorry guys brb one minute have to
    move my car ))

    Jshock-GM:

    the force stands pat

    Taliq: (( how many ps and rs? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    easy, so it’s 1r for the upgrade

    Vale: (( false alarm ))

    Taliq: (( how many ps is easy? 1? 2? ))

    Mathus: (( 1 green & 3 yellow vs 1 red, I
    believe. ))

    Jshock-GM:

    oh, sorry- would be 1, but the upgrade
    changes it to 1 red

    Taliq: (( 0 ps? awesome! ))

    Taliq:


    makes a BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check!
              
    Successes:
    1
    / Advantage: 3

    Taliq: (( That’s 11 damage, and a crit ))

    Jshock-GM:

    so, 1o+ crit?

    Taliq: (( POINT BLANC BITCH ))

    Captain Trex:

    Captain Trex takes 5 wounds.
    Captain
    Trex takes 0 strain.
    Captain Trex is defeated!

    Jshock-GM:

    The sand runs red

    Taliq:

    "… never again, Captain Trex"

    • Taliq empties a final burst into the
      decimated trandoshan, for good measure









    Jshock-GM:

    OK, he seems to be dead this time









    Jshock-GM:

    Who’s next?



    Taliq: (( I hate reoccuring villains ))





    Vale:

    "You guys want me to move up and cover
    the entrace?"

    You whisper to Xie: I was
    hoping I could bring him back as cybertrex at some point…

    Xie says to the GMs: OMG cybertrex XD

    Xie says to the GMs: Its scifi, you still can :P

    Jaana Raeth:

    "If you think that’s best…"

    Vale: (( so I’ll go on this turn? ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    sure/ooc

    Jaana Raeth: (( sure ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Cool. You could shoot that aquilish,
    too

    Vale: (( will do!
    ))

    Vale: (( ooor I’ll try to at any rate ))

    Jshock-GM:

    No cover for him this time, so just a
    straight 2 purple for difficulty

    Mathus: (( Vale, you want to spend an extra
    maneuver to go prone? ))

    Mathus: (( It makes it harder for them to hit
    you at ranged. ))

    Taliq:


    makes a egads Vale! check!
              
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 2

    Vale: (( sure that’s a good idea, so I’ll
    spend that two strain to do so ))

    Taliq: (( lol my robot dice ))

    Vale: (( or can I use the advantages to go
    prone? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    2 adv for prone sounds fair

    Vale:

    Vale falls prone!

    Vale:

    Vale takes 0 wounds.
    Vale takes 2
    strain.

    Jshock-GM:

    The aquilish sets for stun…

    Jaana Raeth: (( I think the advantage was instaed
    of the strain? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    oh, duh

    Vale: (( XD ))

    Vale:

    Vale takes 0 wounds.
    Vale is healed
    and gains back 2 strain.

    Jshock-GM:

    11, getting foggy

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Aquilish merc stun check!
                  
    Successes:
    2
    / Threat: 4

    Aquilish merc:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    H. Blaster pistol

    R-Light

    Medium

    7



    • You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each
    rolled.
    • Crit 3 ()

    Lethal Blow 1 (passive): The first crit inflicted in an
    encounter counts as 2 crits to the target.

    Jshock-GM:

    take 9 strain there, Vale

    Mathus: (( 9-4 soak = 5 strain? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    I think so… making sure stun doesn’t
    bypass soak or something

    Jshock-GM:

    yeah, soak counts

    Vale:

    Vale takes 0 wounds.
    Vale takes 5
    strain.

    Vale: (( oof ))

    Jshock-GM:

    He maneuvers to hug the wall (1
    setback for Vale to shoot him

    Vale: (( now I just feel like a jerk,
    shooting him with blaster fire
    ))

    Mathus: (( Don’t, they want to Carbonite you! ))

    Jshock-GM:

    PC

    • Mathus will go last.





    Jaana Raeth:

    can our wookie get to the bad guy?

    Vale: (( I’ve gone this round ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    go vale…

    Jshock-GM:

    VAle just went?

    Jaana Raeth:

    sorry.. misread

    Taliq: (( Jaana, why don’t you go ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    looks liek I can get the rock behind
    Vale and shoot from there…

    Jshock-GM:

    No problem

    Jaana Raeth:

    2p? or 1p1r?

    Jshock-GM:

    No downgrade for me

    Jaana Raeth:

    ^ stil that setback for him hugging
    awall?

    Jshock-GM:

    Yes, was about to say

    Jaana Raeth:


    makes a Rilfe to walrus check!
                
    Successes:
    1
    / No Advantage or Threat

    Jaana Raeth:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Max Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Slugthrower Rifle

    R (Hvy)

    Medium

    7



    • You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    • Jaana Raeth gets a shoulder shot…





    Aquilish merc:

    Aquilish merc takes 3 wounds.
    Aquilish
    merc takes 0 strain.

    Jaana Raeth:

    (sone)

    Jaana Raeth:

    (done)

    Jshock-GM:

    Wookiee is following suit

    Taliq: (( Happy to go next ))

    Taliq: (( after wookiee ))

    Jshock-GM:

    oh, go ahead

    Taliq: (( no its ok wookiee go ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Didn’t you go though?

    Mathus: (( That was last turn. ))

    Jshock-GM:

    ah, end of last, sorry

    Mathus: (( This turn, it was Vale, then Jaana. ))

    Taliq: (( … is it another round yet? I
    don’t know XD ))

    Jshock-GM:

    No, you’re right

    Taliq: (( go wookiee go ))

    Taliq: (( see wookiee go ))

    Jshock-GM:

    He’s double maneuvering, ready to
    charge in next round

    Taliq: (( good wookiee ))

    Taliq: (( that vibroaxe needs something to
    bite ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Alright… you hear distant echoes
    from in the cave…

    Vale:

    "Hmm"

    Jshock-GM:

    Last PC?

    • Mathus will go.





    Mathus:

    2 maneuvers to get there, right?

    Jshock-GM:

    That’s fine

    • Mathus will go behind cover there and finish.








    Jshock-GM:

    Now, I couldn’t find anything
    definitive, so how does this sound; since Trex is out of combat,
    how about I drop thew last slot for NPCs?







    Mathus:

    Sounds good to me.

    Taliq: (( Makes sense
    ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Alright; new round

    Jaana Raeth:

    I guess vale and/or I should then send
    the wookie in?

    Vale: (( yeah sounds about right ))

    Taliq: (( SEND IN THE WOOKIEE! ))

    Jshock-GM:

    wookiee first?

    Mathus: (( Shoot first, then wookie. ))

    Vale: (( do you wanna go jaana? ))

    Jaana Raeth: (( isn;t it hard for us to shoot
    with him in melee? ))

    Mathus: (( Yeah. Hence shoot first, then melee.
    ))

    Jshock-GM:

    the wookiee has a blaster too…

    Jaana Raeth:

    vale’s still prone, so how about I
    shoot then wookoie, bad gyuy, the vale?

    Vale: (( I agree with this plan ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    yeah but.. he lieks his axe better

    Vale:

    "FIRE!"

    Jaana Raeth:


    makes a Rilfe to walrus check!
                
    Successes:
    None
    / Threat: 1

    Jaana Raeth:

    ah well

    Jaana Raeth:

    doh.. forgot to aim…

    Jshock-GM:

    if only i had strain to heal…

    Taliq: (( I always forget to aim ))

    Jshock-GM:

    OK, who’s next?

    Mathus: (( Wookie? ))

    Jaana Raeth:


    makes a late aim ? check!
      
    Successes:
    None
    / No Advantage or Threat

    Jaana Raeth:

    no difference…

    • Jshock-GM thumbs his vibroaxe’s switch…





    Lowurra:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Max Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Vibro Axe

    Melee

    Engaged

    7




    • You deal 7 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Pierce 2: Target’s soak is reduced by 2 against this attack.

    Vale: (( waht is shooting into melee like in
    this system? Just penalties or a chance to hit your ally? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    it increases the difficulty of the shot

    Mathus: (( Increases difficulty, if you roll a
    Despair you shoot your ally. ))

    Taliq: (( Can we just shoot at the tunnel to
    make sure they don’t come out while mathus fixes he car?
    ))

    Vale: (( ah yeah, forgot about those despair
    dice
    ))

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a Wookiee axeing check!
                
    Successes:
    3
    / Advantage: 1

    Aquilish merc:

    Aquilish merc takes 7 wounds.
    Aquilish
    merc takes 0 strain.

    Vale: (( Dun wookied! ))

    Aquilish merc:

    • Aquilish merc roars in pain

    Aquilish merc:

    • Aquilish merc tries to defend himself with a
      rifle butt

    Taliq: (( tell him he’s dreamin’ ))

    Jshock-GM:

    scratch that; he’s dropping his rifle
    and engaging in manly fisticuffs

    Jshock-GM:


    makes a manly fisticuffs check!
              
    Successes:
    4
    / Threat: 1

    Jshock-GM:

    Lol

    Jshock-GM:

    7 strain

    Lowurra:

    Lowurra takes 0 wounds.
    Lowurra
    takes 3 strain.

    Aquilish merc:

    • Aquilish merc defends himself, right crosses
      the wookiee in the jaw

    Jshock-GM:

    he’s disengaging

    Jaana Raeth: (( tear his arm off Lowurra… ))

    Vale: (( I’d like to go to see if i can get
    him before he retreats further I think ))

    Taliq: (( Let the wookiee win ))

    Vale: (( so I guess I’ll aim and fire. ))

    Vale: (( aim is an extra blue yeah? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    OK. Aiming will cost a maneuver, but
    add aboost.

    Vale: (( awesome, yeah IM not moving so
    that’s my maneuver ))

    Jshock-GM:

    He’s @ short range… 2 difficulty

    Taliq:


    makes a VALE I SAY OLD CHAP check!
                  
    Successes:
    4
    / Advantage: 1

    Vale:

    Weapon

    Skill

    Max Range

    Dmg

    Dice

    Blaster pistol

    R (Lt)

    Med

    6



    • You deal 6 dmg on a hit, +1 dmg for each extra
    rolled.
    • Inflict a critical injury on a hit for .

    Jshock-GM:

    Ye gods

    Taliq: (( lol ))

    Aquilish merc:

    Aquilish merc takes 5 wounds.
    Aquilish
    merc takes 0 strain.
    Aquilish merc is defeated!

    Vale:

    "He’s not getting away."

    Jshock-GM:

    You shoot him in the back

    Vale:

    "No sir he isn’t."

    Taliq: (( Vale shot first ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Who’s next?

    Taliq: (( um… does Mathus want to go fix
    teh car yet?
    ))

    Mathus: (( Taliq, why don’t you go first? Think
    it’ll take you two maneuvers just to cover the entrance. ))

    Taliq: (( sues ))

    Taliq: (( sure ))

    • Taliq kicks Captain Trex

  • Taliq fires some supressive fire at the cave
    entrance






  • Taliq:


    makes a supression check!
            
    Successes:
    2
    / Advantage: 2

    Jshock-GM:

    Ok; you shoot some bolts down the
    cave. They light up the tunnel; give me a difficult perception…

    Taliq: (( difficult = 3p? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    right

    Taliq:


    makes a perceiving check!
              
    Successes:
    1
    / Threat: 2
    Triumph: 1/

    Jaana Raeth: (( eagle eyed taliq ))

    Taliq: (( Oh gawd not another despair ))

    Taliq: (( Oh wait! XD ))

    Jshock-GM:

    OK. You don’t see nothing, and you’re
    pretty sure there’s nothing to see.

    Taliq: (( good enough for me! ))

    • Taliq holsters her weapon








    Jshock-GM:

    I’m just going to remove this VBL
    line…







    Taliq:

    "We’re done here people. Let’s roll…"

    • Taliq and by holster I mean clip it to my
      flak jacket because its a P90 like in Stargaet






    Mathus:

    "Uh, you sure? Just… cover me while
    I fix the scrounger, okay?

    Taliq:

    "You fix it. We’ll take care of the
    rest, Mathus"

    Mathus:

    "Okay."

    Mathus: (( Anything happen in the two NPC
    actions before my next turn? ))

    Jshock-GM:

    Vale, you’re closest… you hear some
    muffled shouting from down there, but you can’t make anything out.

    Vale:

    "We going in guys?"

    Jshock-GM: (( Oh, I guess, Lowurra is
    actually closest. He’s not talking, though. ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    "This is an unscheduled stop. I don’t
    see a real reason to…"

    Mathus:

    "I don’t think so. Follow them into a
    trap?"

    Vale:

    "I hear shouting though, something’s
    going on."

    Taliq:

    "Provide cover fire."

    Taliq:

    "We’re done here, if they want to come
    out they can"

    Mathus:

    "Do you think they’re being eaten by
    the local wildlife or what?"

    B’ura B’an:

    "…Are they gone?"

    Vale: (( three made it away, yeah? ))

    B’ura B’an:

    I’ll just start the new round.

    Taliq:

    "I think if they want to come out and
    play it’ll go badly for them… Now fix the damn car"

    Mathus: (( Mind if I go back & fix the damn car
    first? ))

    Taliq: (( XD ))

    Mathus: (( Could I make a check to try and
    repair it quickly? ))

    B’ura B’an:

    Sure… you get a few minutes in…

    Vale: (( I wishto tentatively creep closer
    into the cave so we have a bit more warning if something comes out. I
    can always run back. ))

    Mathus: (( Anyone mind if I spend 2 force to
    upgrade my Mechanics repair check? ))

    B’ura B’an:

    Ok, no problem. Put yourself where you
    want.

    B’ura B’an:

    Not so fast.

    Vale: (( lol sorry ))

    B’ura B’an:

    Jaana, Make a Perception check,
    please. 3d.

    B’ura B’an:

    tygaran? You there?

    Jaana Raeth:

    … perception…

    Jaana Raeth:


    makes a Perception check!
                  
    Successes:
    None
    / Threat: 2

    Jaana Raeth:

    oops.. ignor eboost

    • Jaana Raeth sees cave walls








    B’ura B’an:

    No biggie.






    Jaana Raeth:


    makes a Perception check!
                  
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 2

    Jaana Raeth:

    clear.siilly.. not roll again…

    B’ura B’an:

    Mathus, you start to work on the
    speeder… then hear something big and military skim around the
    corner…

    Taliq: (( say what now? ))

    Mathus:

    Comm +Uh, guys… we have company.+

    Vale: (( whaaa? ))

    • Mathus tries to hide.





    Vale:

    Comm +What’s that now?+

    B’ura B’an:

    I’ll be generous. We’ll just start a
    new round.

    Taliq:

    + How are those repairs coming? +

    Mathus: (( So who normally uses Snowspeeders? ))

    B’ura B’an:

    It’s actually just a military speeder.
    They use them for stuff other than snow, too.

    Taliq: (( For all that SNOW ON RYLOTH ))

    Mathus: (( Mind if I go first? ))

    Taliq: (( No ))

    Mathus: (( I’ll dart behind the scrounger and
    try to hide. ))

    Mathus: (( Stealth check, I assume? If so, what
    difficulty? ))

    Mathus:

    +Not fast enough! Military speeder
    incoming!
    +

    B’ura B’an:

    Let me look up stealth, but this feels
    Average

    • Mathus will spend one Force to upgrade it.








    B’ura B’an:

    Nah, I got nothing. Average.






    Mathus:


    makes a Stealth check!
            
    Successes:
    None
    / No Advantage or Threat

    Mathus: (( Fuck. ))

    Taliq: (( that’s a pretty great stealth
    check thar ))

    B’ura B’an:

    On second thought, it would probably
    be vs perception; same difference

    • Mathus is done.





    Vale:

    +Mathus, get overe here, we need to
    make for the cave. We don’t have thing heavy enough to even dint
    it.
    +

    Taliq: (( Janna next as the most exposed,
    gogogo ))

    Jaana Raeth:

    "Tch…"

    Mathus:

    +Hiding for now! Maybe they’ll think
    we’re just old wreckage and pass us by…

    Taliq: (( /me pulls out her pocket e-web ))

    • Jaana Raeth darts inside








    B’ura B’an:

    So, Mathus tried to hide; who’s next?


  • Jaana Raeth attempts to looks deeper with
    electrmag goggles thingyt?









  • B’ura B’an:

    Oh, OK, cool






    Jaana Raeth:

    ^ Electrobinoculars

    B’ura B’an:

    let’s say 2 maneuvers.

    B’ura B’an:

    My VBL is loose, but you get the idea.

    Jaana Raeth:

    "Looks liek it branches south and
    west," she quietly informs the alking carpet…

    Jaana Raeth:

    ^ walking

    Lowurra:

    • Lowurra nods

    B’ura B’an:

    The speeder maneuvers around to where
    Mathus is "hiding"

    • Mathus ’s face pales a bit.





    Mathus:

    "…ohshit."

    B’ura B’an:

    2 maneuvers, it was tight

    Taliq: (( So… who’s gonna be the mechanic
    once Mathus is dead? :3 ))

    B’ura B’an:

    Next?

    B’ura B’an:

    Also, I ’m going to pause the action
    after this round… close to midnight

    Mathus: (( …Can I see who’s driving it? ))

    Vale: (( can I with two manuevers make it
    here? ))

    B’ura B’an:

    Clearly. It’s the desert merg. He’s
    grinning evilly.

    • Mathus goes wide-eyed.





    Mathus:

    "RUN FOR IT!"

    • Mathus really hopes B’ura gets the idea.








    B’ura B’an:

    Where were you indicating, Vale?



    Vale: (( there ))








    B’ura B’an:

    What are you planning?



    Vale: (( at the transport ))


    Vale: (( So spending the strain to get
    there, and making wild pot shots at the cockpit to try and distract it
    while Mathus extracts ))



    Vale: (( and B’an ))


    Vale: (( is the idea ))








    B’ura B’an:

    Oh, OK… as long as you don’t think
    you can hurt it




    Taliq: (( HAHAHAH gods no ))


    Vale: (( lol no I know, just trying to blind
    the guy a little ))


  • Taliq also lays down supression fire to help
    mathus and B’ura’ana’n get to the chopper



  • Taliq: (( *cave ))








    B’ura B’an:

    OK, that’s cool. This thing is
    incredibly easy to shoot, because it’s a vehicle… 1 diff










    B’ura B’an:

    Success will give each a maneuver






    Taliq:


    makes a VALE PEW PEW check!
            
    Successes:
    None
    / Advantage: 3

    Vale: (( awww ))

    Taliq:


    makes a TALIQ PEW PEW check!
              
    Successes:
    3
    / Advantage: 1

    B’ura B’an:

    BB bails out and gets behind cover

    • Mathus bolts while the getting’s good.


    Vale: (( I guess I’ll use the advantages to
    lower the speeders aim if that’s okay ))









    B’ura B’an:

    That’s fine









    B’ura B’an:

    He has a setback next shot.









    B’ura B’an:

    That was Vale and TAliq?



    Taliq: (( si senor ))








    B’ura B’an:

    Nothing from the cave…









    B’ura B’an:

    Last go?






    Jaana Raeth:

    wookie I imagine?

    B’ura B’an:

    Ah, true. He hightails it into the
    cave.

    Taliq: (( good wookiee ))

    B’ura B’an:

    Alright, I’m calling it here for the
    night.

    Vale:

    Vale takes 0 wounds.
    Vale takes 2
    strain.

    Jaana Raeth:

    kk

    Taliq: (( OK fair enough ))

    Vale: (( forgot to take my strain damage to
    get the extra maneuver ))

    Mathus: (( Fucking speeders! Where do they get
    speeders?! ))

    Taliq: (( we all leg it into the cave I
    think XD ))

    Taliq: (( speeders. how do they work? ))

    Vale: (( magnets clearly ))

    B’ura B’an:

    It’s the force all up in this bitch

    Tygaran whispers: hows the
    benefits of a Circlet of Arkhosia as a psicrystal ‘ioun stone’ sound for
    Sessumon?

    You whisper to Tygaran: …I
    don’t know what that does…

    Tygaran whispers: Property When
    you are dazed or stunned, you can make a saving throw against one of
    those conditions at the start of your turn. If you save, you can act
    normally on your turn. If you fail, you can make another saving throw
    against the effect at the end of your turn.

    Taliq: (( Oh yeah!! ))

    You whisper to Tygaran: spinny
    ioun stones sound flavorful, though

    Taliq: (( gg all ))

    Tygaran:

    night xie

    Taliq: (( i’ll fix foxtrot’s java next week
    ))

    Mathus:

    Night.

    Vale:

    Night Night

    Tygaran:

    btw, xie.. when you showing for Astral
    Star?

    Xie:

    … :3

    Xie:

    I’ve been busy XD

    • B’ura B’an tries to make a mental note to
      put up the frickin logs already









    Xie:

    I do want to play, it’s just I’m
    always modding over the weekends











    Xie:

    :3






    Mathus:

    Ah.

    wishes Xbox minecraft had all the new toys

    Mathus:

    BTW Jshock, when is B’ura taking his
    turn?

    Jshock-GM:

    He’s a npc noncombatant; end of the
    turn

    Xie:

    XD

    Mathus:

    End of this turn?

    Tygaran:

    guess I realy need to finalize
    friday’s next arc during tomorrow…. I at least have fragments in
    my mind.,…

    Jshock-GM:

    Automatically goes last; spends too
    much time freaking out to get a roll

    Mathus:

    Mhm.

    Mathus:

    Yeah. Speaking of which, that 5200-ish
    gp we got from Copper…

    Mathus:

    Are we supposed to split that with
    Brigade or not?

    Tygaran:

    Brigade confiscated the wand and
    construct bane dagger….

    • Mathus nods.





    Mathus:

    K.

    Xie:

    Just use GM magic Tygaran

    Tygaran:

    besides.. he doesn’t eat… doesn’t
    need a room to sleep in… has no real entertainment expenses….

    Tygaran:


    Long Arm of the Hutt - Session 2

    Tales from the Outer Rim Jshock Jshock